SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Ravenhill Quotes..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
PosterThread
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re: How tall are you?

You know I don’t judge a person by his organization or his…[*SIGH*]… let me live with a person a while and share his prayer life and I’ll tell you how tall I think he is.

2005/2/17 9:17Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

God pity us!

And we have nice caparpet and cushions and stuff on the floor so we don’t hurt our darling little knees and God pity us we can’t even muster a corporal’s guard to pray.

2005/2/17 9:20Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Ye fools and blind

And you get to heaven and the eyes of Christ a full of Holiness and the place is brooding Holiness and you have all the saints of all the ages…and suppose Gabriel comes with a record of your devotional life? Heh??? We’ll hardly step out of time into eternity before we realize what FOOLS we’ve been.

2005/2/17 9:25Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Resist the Devil!

And they think that Jesus is going to come and resist the Devil for them and say to him, “You leave my darlings alone!” What does it say in James? Resist the Devil and he will flee from you. No one is going to resist him for you! What did God say to Moses when he cried ou to him? Why do you cry out to me? YOU stretch forth YOUR staff and divide the sea…

2005/2/17 9:30Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Increase our faith

So then faith cometh by what? Organization? Theology? Heh??? FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, AND HEARING THE WORD OF GOD!

2005/2/17 9:34Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

What in God’s Name do you mean!!

And people say, “Oh well, you’re only human…” What in God’s Name do you mean! How can you have a three fold filling of God and be human merely!

2005/2/17 9:40Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Cowards!

And they say, “Oh well, it’s the last days…” Cowards! You should be out there protesting, not getting tossed around like a pile of tumbleweed.

2005/2/17 9:44Profile
billword

Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Re: Ravenhill Quotes..

From the 2 hour interview on the front page of SI -

"I used to say that America will pay on judgement day for what it has done to the churches. Now I say that the churches will pay for what they have done to America."

Save us from that eventuality, Lord. Help us to turn into the wind of Your Spirit.

Shalom,
Bill Word

2005/3/3 23:36Profile
billword

Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Re: Ravenhill Quotes..

"We sing, "There's room at the cross for you." Forget it! There's ON the cross. That's what I say."

Shalom,
Bill Word

2005/3/3 23:41Profile

Re:

I am angry at this false zeal, disturbed and deeply troubled that we have to make so many Christian Youth Camps a miniature Olympics to entice kids to so-called Bible study. Dare we try to get kids away from TV, sports, etc., for a week of solid concentration on eternal things? It seems more correct with the emphasis on sports and church programs, and church leagues of bowling, baseball, etc., that we should be singing: "Onward Christian Sportsmen -- forget about the war -- look at all the prizes -- you're contending for!"

2005/3/7 8:24

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy