Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 16 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 16 EVENING

[b]I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel. [/b]

His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor. — Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding, I have strength. — Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. — Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. — Thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. — Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established. — He knoweth the way that I take. — Man's goings are of the Lord: how can a man then understand his own way?

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. — This God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

PSA. 16:7. Isa. 9:6. ‑Prov. 8:14. ‑Psa. 119:105. ‑Prov. 3:5,6. Jer. 10:23. -Isa. 30:21. ‑Prov. 16:3. ‑Job 23:10. ‑Prov. 20:24. Psa. 73:24. ‑Psa. 48:14.

2009/5/16 20:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy