SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : "Except a man be born again...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

My father did not ask me if I wanted to be born of the flesh. If God is my Father, I don't believe He ask me if I wanted to be born again, He just made the decision by Grace, My son, you are born again of the Spirit of My only begotten Son and we give you the Holy Spirit as your teacher to bring you into conformity to the image of My Son, and the Holy Spirit seals us in Him.

1 John 4:17-19 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

:19
(((((We love him, because He first loved us.))))

What does the rebirthing mean to the believer that is born again? An exchanged life? A new race of God, in His birthed children? All in All? If I am dead, how was I resurrected to new life? What is corruptible seed? What is Incorruptable Seed. Who is the Word of God? John 1:1-4 How are we born again? By the Seed, (sperma)of God, same as Mary by the Holy Spirit.

He is made unto us; 1 Corinthians 1:23-31 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, ((((who of God is made unto us)))) wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

If Christ is in us and the scripture plainly say He is, how do we react to this Son of God Jesus Christ that is now our life, and the given Holy Spirit who teaches us all things, even thing we don't understand.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.

Philippians 3:13-16 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: (((((and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.))))) Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

In Christ: Phillip

2009/5/16 1:10Profile

Re:

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:
My father did not ask me if I wanted to be born of the flesh. If God is my Father, I don't believe He ask me if I wanted to be born again, He just made the decision by Grace, My son, you are born again of the Spirit of My only begotten Son and we give you the Holy Spirit as your teacher to bring you into conformity to the image of My Son, and the Holy Spirit seals us in Him.

1 John 4:17-19 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

[color=000000]Interesting. Can you show from the scriptures where God ever did that, arbitrarily that is? To be more clear: Can you show where God ever placed the Nature of Himself in any unrighteous soul who first didn't come to Him? My thoughts in asking keep going back to the story of the "brazen serpent". Do you remember that story?[/color]

2009/5/16 7:52
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Deuteronomy 10:15 Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.

Joh 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Joh 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

Joh 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

2Th 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light:

Chosen;

Strong's Greek Dictionary
1586. eklegomai
Search for G1586 in KJVSL
eklegomai eklegomai ek-leg'-om-ahee
middle voice from 1537 and 3004 (in its primary sense); to select:--make choice, choose (out), chosen.

This part of Ephesians man does not want to keep in his heart, but God has already done it and we cannot by what we do change our sonship, even if "I" rebel, I am still a son. Just like I rebelled against my earthly father, and so I am still his son, by Birth. So I am a son by my Heavenly Father in my rebirth, even if I rebel at times, He is Still "Our Father".

Ephesians 1:3-23 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Chosen;

2009/5/16 22:36Profile

Re:

I asked this Phillip:

"Can you show from the scriptures where God ever did that, arbitrarily that is?"

There was nothing arbitrary about God's choosings in what you posited.

2009/5/17 8:44
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

There is never anything arbitrary in what God chooses or does, it is always in the counsel of His own will, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

2009/5/17 9:55Profile

Re:

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:
There is never anything arbitrary in what God chooses or does, it is His own will.

True however, it is a will that cannot violate the attributes of God; of Himself. If it could the "Brazen Serpent" account would have been unnecessary.

2009/5/17 9:58

Re:

I appreciate you sscr01

In His Love,
Elizabeth

2009/5/17 17:58
sscr01

Re:

Thank you, Elizabeth...I want to feed His sheep.

2009/5/17 18:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy