SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro to Endy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Endy9

Intro to Endy

Hi everyone. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour when I was 11 at a Bob Harrington crusade. Was raised in a Southern Baptist church and got a strong literal belief in the Bible. In my 20s I discovered the Vineyard movement and have embraced John Wimber's teachings on Priesthood of the Believer (we should ALL be doing this stuff) and on asking God each moment, what are you doing here and aligning yourself with what you hear, vs. programs and just going through the same old motions.

That's the reader's digest condenced version. Look forward to *meeting* many of you hear.
Maranatha!

2004/8/21 17:36Profile
moreofHim

Re: Intro to Endy

Welcome Endy,

Glad you found your way here to SI. There are many great sermons, articles and fellow members here. Have you heard "Ten Shekels and A Shirt" yet? One of the best ones here!

I hope you will be blessed here with the knowledge and glory of God. May He draw you ever near to Him.

In Him, Chanin

2004/8/21 21:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
That's the reader's digest condenced version. Look forward to *meeting* many of you hear.

Welcome brother, I am glad you found this site and I pray you are strengthened in your walk with Christ here. I appreciated your first few posts and I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Feel free to ask any questions about how to use the site.

2004/8/21 22:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy