SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : thoughts????Edit: thanks to everyone, I'm going home wanted to say BYE!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

God bless you sister.

2009/5/7 14:52Profile
wind_blows

Re:

God bless you too sis heart song!
I pray you have a great day:-)
much love for you sis

Hey to everyone:On another note, I just found out today that I will be going home soon:-) so I will not be able to post any longer here at SI. My time here has been a growing experience and I wanted to say a huge thank you to many of you who have shared with me. Many posts have been challenging to me personally and caused me to really seek to know Jesus deeper. What an awesome and Holy God it is we have the joy to serve:-)

Much love to you all
Your sis in Him

2009/5/7 15:50Profile
HeartSong

Re:

You will be missed. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

2009/5/7 15:55Profile

Re:

Sis, I haven't known you as long as the others.
WHAT do you mean you're "going home" so can't post here anymore?

I was enjoying your fellowship. What does this mean?

2009/5/7 16:18
wind_blows

Re:

Hey Jesus-is-God

Sorry for not wording my impending departure very well, my bad:-) I have been living where I am currently for just a temporary time(about the past 5 months or so) and now I am going to be going back to where I am from(home:-)The family I have been staying with have been great and are wonderful people. I have been lucky enough to be able to use the computer of one of the ladies that also posts here on SI. She kind of introduced me to this site:-) Any way I do not own my own computer, and will not have access to one when I get back home so this is it for me, for now:-)

I have enjoyed fellowship with you as well. I am grateful for this season and time that God has allowed me to have and am looking forward to what He has in store for me in the future. Its an exciting time to be living in and to be serving such an awesome King!!!!

Your sis in Him

2009/5/7 19:05Profile

Re:

Quote:

wind_blows wrote:
Hey Jesus-is-God

Sorry for not wording my impending departure very well, my bad:-) I have been living where I am currently for just a temporary time(about the past 5 months or so) and now I am going to be going back to where I am from(home:-)The family I have been staying with have been great and are wonderful people. I have been lucky enough to be able to use the computer of one of the ladies that also posts here on SI. She kind of introduced me to this site:-) Any way I do not own my own computer, and will not have access to one when I get back home so this is it for me, for now:-)

I have enjoyed fellowship with you as well. I am grateful for this season and time that God has allowed me to have and am looking forward to what He has in store for me in the future. Its an exciting time to be living in and to be serving such an awesome King!!!!

Your sis in Him

:cry:

Sis, I'm going to be praying that somebody GIVES YOU a computer, Amen!

Even if you just pop in now and then and say "Hi - I'm O.K.." from a Library computer or a friend's.

Sincerely have found your posts refreshing these past months. Could it be all your smilies?

Take very good care of you and know you will stay in my prayers. I never had a Sister and having a "lil Sis" is kind of neat.

The LORD Bless you & Keep you - Num 6:24-26 - in His Love.

With my prayers.

:cry:

2009/5/7 20:24
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Hey
I talked to my friend, she is grateful to you all for sharing your thoughts. As it turned out her husband has taken matters into his own hands and surprised her this evening by going and having his own hair done. He is now sporting his dark brown hair with subtle highlights of gray through out. She was very touched by his demonstration of love in doing that for her.He thought it would make him appear closer to his age of 42. I asked if he looked any older, she laughed and said no not really because he has such a baby face but she loves him all the more for trying.

Thanks to everyone
in Him

What a response, what a guy.

wind_blows, hope you will find way's to pop in from time to time.

HeartSong - You are on dangerous ground I have to say. The word is ...

Legalism.

Go back and read your replies with that in mind.

2009/5/7 23:18Profile
HeartSong

Re:

It is in contrast that His light shines forth with brilliance and strength. When something beautiful comes forth from something beautiful the world is not impressed for that is the way of the world. It is when something beautiful comes out of something that is deemed to be ugly that the world takes notice. It is in this place that the world will rise to it's feet in true praise and adoration. Truth can not be found in the systems of the world. Truth can only be found in Him.

2009/5/9 13:33Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Mike,

"What a response, what a guy."

I agree, that was a beautifull thing!!

2009/5/9 15:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy