Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MAY 1

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MAY 1

[b]Jehovah-shammah (The Lord is there.)[/b]

Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

I saw no temple: ... for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple. The city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. - Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion. - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. - There shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him.

EZEK. 48:35. Rev. 21:3. Rev. 21:22,23. Psa. 17:5. -Psa. 73:25. Joel 3:20,21. -Zech. 2:10. -Rev. 22:3.

2009/5/1 21:30Profile

Re: DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MAY 1

[i]"I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness."[/i]

Amen! "I can only Imagine"

2009/5/2 9:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy