SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Audio Bibles free in over 300 languages

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Audio Bibles free in over 300 languages

Saints,

I highly recommend this resource: http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/

Faith Comes By Hearing is working hard to record an Audio Bible in 2,000 languages reaching 97% of the population by 2016.

2009/5/1 10:38Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Audio Bibles free in over 300 languages

AMEN, BROTHER!

Last year, I gave some Spanish Bibles to some Guatemalans. In broken Spanish, they explained to me that they couldn't read in Spanish. Their native language is Quiché (an "indian" language of Guatemala). I found this site, and downloaded the dramatized New Testament in their language. I put it on MP3 and CD for them. You should have seen their faces light up when they listened to it! They understood it VERY WELL!

If you can't speak the language of a friend, you can frequently find an audio New Testament in their language on this site. You can download it FREE,or you can order different formats if you don't want to make your own copies.

Their ministry establishes churches in hard-to-reach places, simply by providing audio Bibles in the language of the people. Recently, God led them in "coming up with" a new electronic tool called the "proclaimer". Up to 300 people can hear it at one time. It operates from solar power, and hand-cranked generator power. God's Word can be heard thousands of times.

The people are SO appreciative. They listen over and over until they memorize many portions. Christians are discipled, and churches are established simply by having a "proclaimer" available for people to gather in and listen to God's Word in their native language.

It is a great ministry to support for reaching the unreached.

2009/5/1 15:25Profile
run2win

USA

Re: Audio Bibles free in over 300 languages

This looks like a great and useful resource.

2009/5/1 15:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy