SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thanks for the prayers(So far no cancer)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Thanks for the prayers(So far no cancer)

Greetings

I wanted to give a small update and say thanks to everyone that was praying for me concerning my health troubles. I had some preliminary tests done last Friday and they came back showing no abnormality:-) what this means so far is that it appears that I do not have cancer of the breast! I do have a cyst still that is a bit painful and they are going to watch it but things so far are looking good.

Turns out that the majority of the pain that I am having is probably due to some nasty gall stones. I have dealt with gallstones before but I had my gallbladder removed when I was pregnant with my youngest son so was not sure that I could have troubles again. I had no idea that the awful things could come back and attach themselves to the bile duct.

Through all of this Father is so faithful, this whole time since the cyst was discovered back in February I have really been learning to just trust and rely on the Lord all the more. He has been so constantly caring for me through each day. On so many occasions giving me peace and comfort that I have not known before. I do have to go back in July to see how things are going with the cyst but regardless of the outcome, I know in my heart that Father is in charge and that I can fully trust in Him. He has grown my faith so much. The gallstone pain can be difficult(anyone who has had these knows that at night it is the worst) but even through the sleepless nights I have been dealing with, the sweet and wonderful presence of my Lord has sustained me. I am truly thankful and blessed to have such a loving, redeemer who keeps me in His care daily. Father has opened my eyes and heart to see areas of my life that were not of Him so that I would have the opportunity to repent. Daily in this and so many other areas of my heart and life I am learning to walk in simple obedience and submission to His will.

I just also wanted to take the time and give thanks for a few of the very kind, patient, and understanding sister that come to this forum. Thank you sisters for your prayers and comfort during these past months. Thank you for sharing your own trails in these areas, you have been a true comfort to me. The God we serve is so awesome, may He be lifted up always!!!!

God Bless you
Maryjane

2009/4/30 12:22Profile
HeartSong

Re: Thanks for the prayers(So far no cancer)

Quote:
The God we serve is so awesome, may He be lifted up always!!!!

Oh praise the Lord for His great faithfulness and mercy.

2009/4/30 13:48Profile

Re:

Quote:

HeartSong wrote:
Quote:
The God we serve is so awesome, may He be lifted up always!!!!

Oh praise the Lord for His great faithfulness and mercy.

Amen, and Amen!

2009/4/30 15:42
ccchhhrrriiisss

My wife and I are continuing in prayer, dear sister!

2009/4/30 16:12Profile
LinaUrban

Mexico

Great News Maryjane! Praise the Lord!

2009/4/30 16:31Profile
Nellie

Re:

Praise God!
Please get the gallstone taken out of the bile duct.
This can be dangerous.
I had one in my bile duct before, and it was so large it closed my bile duct up to the size of a pin head.
It took them forever to find out what was wrong, but thank God, I finally found a Dr that found out what was wrong.
It almost killed me.

This is wonderful news.

God Bless you, and continue to heal you for His Glory.
Nellie

2009/4/30 17:07Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Praise the LORD, MaryJane! Am so glad that your worst expectations were not realized!

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/4/30 20:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy