SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greenock back in the news. Carter Conlon is going back.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Greenock back in the news. Carter Conlon is going back.

Carter Conlon is having a major outreach to the Greenock area this coming November. The dates are booked. Here is a portion of an e-mail from a dear brother in Scotland who helped set up the SI conference in Greenock last year..........

Thanks for your email. Trust you are well. Yes we've recently confirmed that Pastor Carter Conlan is returning to Inverclyde for a week of meetings in November and will bring with him a team of up to 50 people who will get involved alongside us (The Inverclyde Christian Initiative, Teen Challenge and the Haven etc) in a whole range of activities from streetwork, presentations to schools, perhaps a youth night, a Christian music occasion for the west end types who think they are okay and won't come out to an evangelistic evening outreach, seminars on worship, a dinner for businessmen etc etc. The dates are set ... Carter will be preaching in the Greenock Town Hall and Port Glasgow Town Hall Tuesday 10th November to Friday 13th while the team could be here for a fortnight around these dates. He really has a heart for here and for Scotland as a whole.

We very recently had a lovely couple from Times Square Church with us for a few days looking at all the possibilities for activates and over the next month we shall firm up all the details. The evening meetings with Carter are likely to be advertised across the UK and Europe in a number of ways."

My heart rejoices for this area. Many on SI who attended last years conference had a great heart for this area and will rejoice to hear this. In many ways I believe that the prayer warriors who arrived there from all points of the globe , broke down the walls of opposition in the heavenlies and have made a way for this to happen. I fully expect to see a great harvest. Praise the Lord and the name of Jesus, He will be magnified in one of the toughest areas in Scotland. Is there anything too difficult for our God ?....................Frank

2009/4/27 9:26

Re: Greenock back in the news. Carter Conlon is going back.

Quote:
Yes we've recently confirmed that Pastor Carter Conlan is returning to Inverclyde for a week of meetings in November and will bring with him a team of up to 50 people who will get involved alongside us (The Inverclyde Christian Initiative, Teen Challenge and the Haven etc) in a whole range of activities from streetwork, presentations to schools, perhaps a youth night, a Christian music occasion for the west end types who think they are okay and won't come out to an evangelistic evening outreach, seminars on worship, a dinner for businessmen etc etc. The dates are set ... Carter will be preaching in the Greenock Town Hall and Port Glasgow Town Hall Tuesday 10th November to Friday 13th while the team could be here for a fortnight around these dates. He really has a heart for here and for Scotland as a whole.

Hi brother Frank,

This is great news. Thank you so much for keeping us informed.

:-D

2009/4/27 10:33
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Praise God. I look forward to hearing more of this and trying to spread the word through sermonindex. May God work in revival power in greenock. That God that He is a prayer answering God!

2009/4/27 10:47Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Wow, praise God!

2009/4/27 11:23Profile

Re:

HI guys,

It is hard for me to express how excited I am about this. Not about the fact that a man is coming(although he is a good man I believe) but about the fact that as an army of prayer warriors we went there and softened up the oppostion. In our prayer sessions we knew that we were assaulting the walls, getting the breach and then moving in to "take the city." This is God's perfect timing and there will be a harvest, of this I have no doubt. A fire has to start somewhere, and there is no doubt that Scotland and beyond needs the flames of revival to consume them at least one more time before the Lord returns............Frank

2009/4/27 11:57

Thank you for posting this Frank.
Our prayers stay there. LORD GOD Bless them all there, Amen.

2009/4/27 12:26
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

I will be in prayer about this. I would love to return to the UK and Greenock. If the Lord should will it, He will make a way. Perhaps we could join in prayer for the event and see what God will do!

2009/4/27 13:24Profile

Re:

Hi Robert,

I am considering going home my self if the Lord opens up the way for me. As for the prayer, we shall be praying for Greenock on Tuesday nights and also on our new International prayer call meetings on Saturdays. Many of the people on both of these calls were there or were involved deeply in praying for revival in Greenock and I know that they will be excited to see what the Lord will do in Greenock and in the surrounding area and beyond even that..........Frank

2009/4/27 13:33

Re:

Thank you Jesus-is God. The prayers of the saints is what changes the world. Nothing can happen outside of prayer. We are a potent force when we march on our knees..........Frank

2009/4/27 13:35

Re:

Great news!
I'm really excited about what God is going to do!
The groundwork has been prepared~ with the meeting of those who have a vision and a heart for revival, soaking the land in prayer.
Now this:~ an army of committed men and women to reach the hungry souls with the gospel and to be an extension of the love of Christ in Greenock: a place of much need. Praise God!

Oh yes, let's be in prayer for this!

Quote:
We are a potent force when we march on our knees

Amen!

2009/4/27 16:57

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy