SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise the Lord for His goodness!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
butterflies

Praise the Lord for His goodness!

Hello everyone!

I had to come to the boards and share with you all! The Lord has seen fit to work more in the heart of one of the student's the Holy Spirit is mentoring!

She has been held captive by eating her whole life and she is now learning to surrender over her hunger and desires for food and exchanging them for an amplified hunger for the Word of God!

I have to ask that you all please pray for Diane, Nancy, Kim, Chandra, Dorothy, Violet, Pam, and Iwona. All these women are fighting the hunger for food and need as many prayers as possible.

I know this should go under the prayer category but praise God I am so excited and humbled. Ask the Lord to break their hearts of self-worship and replace it with a spirit of God reliance and love.

Thank you all!

2004/8/19 12:04Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Praise the Lord for His goodness!

Amen. Hungry for more of Jesus. When we substitute anything else for Jesus, we will definitely be empty. I pray that you and sisters will enter into the fulness of Christ. That's the cry of my heart as well. God bless you.

2004/8/19 12:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy