SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : An alarming video every westerner should see

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
anonymity

An alarming video every westerner should see

I am not sure if someone has posted this vid. I have seen videos like this before of militant muslims speaking, but this is a bit more specific. I have a couple questions if anyone has any thoughts on the matter. If it is so easy to get anthrax and to get it into the US through Mexican tunnels and kill 300,000 people in a day then why hasn't it happened a million times over? Is it not easy to get anthrax? Are there not that many extremists out there and has the US government basically marked and controlled most terrorists? Or is it just an extreme supernatural intervention and a wonder that God has done in keeping such a vulnerable threatening thing from happening? If so this really exhorts my faith and I am not saying that God is not in the midst of all things only is this a thing fully open for muslims to commit. I know bombs have gotten in so why not anthraxand so forth... Also, if there is such a threat shouldn't we possibly lighten up on the government a bit with all their homeland security and stuff. I mean if such is the case we would be wrong as Christians for being negative toward them when they are trying to do a serious good.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

p.s. by the way what happened to godtube.com?

2009/4/21 13:59Profile
dunlow64God

Re: An alarming video every westerner should see

Tangle.com is godtube.com. They changed the name!
In Christ,
Wendy :-)

2009/4/21 14:08Profile
anonymity

Re:

Dunlow,

Yeah I kinda knew that. I was kinda thinking more so why they would do that. It seems kind of ridiculous because I don't know what tangle has to do with anything. Maybe though I am being a bit negative and they are possibly doing it because they were lacking funding or they want to open it up more universally for evangelistic purposes.

2009/4/21 14:13Profile

The capabilities of our intelligence services are mind-boggling, truly. To pull off a "more than" 9/11, 1st World type operation team or cell coordination is a neccesity, which means you have to be able to communicate. When your communications are hampered because they're vulnerable to interception, then follows national command authority action.

These actions we take, are nasty brutal and take place in the dark, and our victories are NEVER publicized.

Think about it, how do they place an order for anthrax? Its not like buying a load of limestone, right? So once they try, and word gets out there it starts to seep thru the maze of arms and drug dealers, and other such human scum.....and once this word, this desire starts to drift around the varied players, sooner or later, the US intel community gets wind of it, and attention is focused on this whiff, this hint of a plan, or a desire.

Thats not the kind of attention "they" crave, and say they had two or three really world class minds in their ranks. I'm not talking about these Afghani, or Uzbeks, or Chechens you see firing their Ak's in the air, I'm talking about sharp tactical minds..and guess what? Sooner or later, they get catalogued, and once they get catalogued, they start to have the life expectancy of a house hamster, because we will get them, and it will be done quiet, there will be no headlines.

Fear of attack is spread so the average citizen doesnt MIND when constitutional rights are slowly eroded away, thats the trade-off.

Remember what T. Jefferson once said, "Trade with all, entanglements with none", and once we needed crude oil very bad, this wise forefathers maxim went by the wayside. Too bad, Thomas Jefferson was a wise man.

But it's all the junk and dross of the world, terrorism, religious fervor, intelligence communities, all of it, just stuff that keeps us from the Ministry of the Holy Spirit, Jesus.

Jesus. Savior. in Him we rest.

2009/4/21 14:37
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Let us rejoice! I watched this and at first I was like you, I could a tad bit of fear rising but I listened more and this Scripture came to my rememberance:

[i]It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.[/i]
~ Lamentations 3:22

Amen!! Those Arabs can pop out their chests like peacocks and brag all they want to about what they've got here and what they can do there but it won't happen unless God allows it. [b]So there is nothing to fear![/b]

If God has ordained me (or you) to die by a terrorist's hand; then it will be. If God has ordained us to die by anyone's hand, then it will be. But sadly, many of us are dying by our own hands, through the things we eat, smoke, drink and take. Sugar is one the worst things people can eat, but we are drinking it as well as eating it.

This applies to me, I think of all the things I did before I got saved and some of the medicine I've taken since being saved. I'm trying to do better and pray for His mercy on my body as well as mind!!

Back to terrorists and anyone who seeks to do us harm: We can pray for God to trip all the traps of the enemy that they have for us! I'm all for that; to give us a safe way to drive, walk, ride motorcycles, and ride bikes, etc. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I'm learning to trust Him with it (thank you Jesus for this).

Our God reigns, period!

2009/4/21 15:43Profile
anonymity

Re:

I was reading a little on Anthrax. I guess it is derived from a disease that mainly comes from dead animals. Some believe it to be the 6th plague which was when Moses threw out ashes and boils broke out on men since Anthrax causes them. It is one of the oldest recorded diseases that kills animals. As for the development of it I read that it is not hard and can be done with minimal equipment and one year study in microbiology, but is a dangerous procedure. As for making large amounts of it in aerosol form this take sophisticated equipment and in depth knowledge. So, I am not so sure how much worse the latter type is nor how bad the former type is. I know there is a vaccine I am not sure how effective it is or if it works on the advanced type of anthrax.

2009/4/21 22:48Profile
anonymity

Re:

Natan,

I am know that intelligence is pretty in depth and even monumental and will probably have to even dramatically increase. I am quite persuaded however that it is only by the mercy and prophetic timings of God that have kept these from what I see "ample" vulnerabilities from being exploited. One main thought I have is the fact that the scriptures talk about what a city is like that has no was or a man who cannot control his spirit is like a city without walls and we seem to not even be able to keep out immigrants and drugs. It is easy to see how large portions of mankind will be wiped out during the tribulation. So, in the end, I think it is a bit of both but I do feel I would emphasize a vast amount of it controlled in the spirit.

2009/4/21 22:55Profile
anonymity

Re:

Lysa,

this is true. The fear of man is a snare. What a glory it is to be able to stand in the face of something like this and not be moved. Oh for the times when we are bit by serpents and live as a testimony.

2009/4/21 22:56Profile
dunlow64God

Re:

Anonymity,
Sorry...just trying to help. I think their new name has to do with the scripture from John 15. I don't know any of the details...but I think they are basically still the same. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject. And again, I was only trying to help.

In Christ,
Wendy :-)

2009/4/21 23:05Profile
anonymity

Re:

Wendy,

Oh yeah sorry no problem. Thanks for the input. I was just trying to be more specific on my second post. John 15 huh hmm..

2009/4/21 23:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy