Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING APRIL 21

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING APRIL 21

[b]Stand fast in the Lord.[/b]

My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.

The LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever. - The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

The just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back into perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. - If they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

If ye continue in my word then are ye my disciples indeed. - He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. - Hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life.

PHI. 4:1. Job 23:11. Psa. 37:28. -Psa. 121:7. Heb. 10:38. -John 2:19. John 8:31. -Matt. 24:13. -I Cor. 16:13. -Rev. 3:11. -Rev. 3:5.

2009/4/21 8:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy