PosterThread
bowmyknees

Re:

Praying

2009/4/23 15:18Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Dear Saints, I received an update that Baltazar is speaking and joking as normal. He told his daughter Erica that his chest hurt and she said " thats because Ed was pushing on it to save your life" Balto said " where is that guy I'm gonna get him" I cannot tell you how grateful I am to the Lord for His grace and mercy towards Balto and his family. Please know that our God is able to do abundantly above all that we can ask or think. Please continue to pray for a full recovery.

Blessings in Christ; Alan

2009/4/23 16:59Profile

Re: Fast and Pray

GLORY to GOD!!

Keep on LORD, To YOUR GLORY!

Thank you for this Smile Alan!

Thank You Jesus.

2009/4/23 17:15
bowmyknees

Re:

Praise Honor and Glory to our God
Faithful and True
Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Praying

2009/4/25 11:46Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Dear Maranatha family,

It is 6 am on sunday morning and I can not help but think of you. At this time I am doing very well and the Doctors have a couple of more tests to do to check the condition of my heart and if every thing looks good they will put an internal difibulator on me and they will send me home some time next week.

What a ride, it went from, we do not know if he is going to make it, to if he makes it, he will have brain damage. Obviously they did not factor in the power of God and the power of Prayer. I don't know for sure how many people were praying for me but many, many people from all over the world sounds like a reasonable a number.

The results of this was an amazing recovery. The doctors could not belive it. Their responce was, "we have never seen anybody under your condition recovered this quick." I kept telling them that it was a miracle from God and they will look at me dumbfounded.

Dear brothers and sisters, let our prayers and worshipping God continue in our church as we have been doing.

I love you and thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

Love,
Baltazar

Note:The song that kept coming to my mind during my recovery was I will praise you in the storm from Casting Crowns.

2009/4/26 10:29Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Dear Maranatha family,

It is 6 am on sunday morning and I can not help but think of you. At this time I am doing very well and the Doctors have a couple of more tests to do to check the condition of my heart and if every thing looks good they will put an internal difibulator on me and they will send me home some time next week.

What a ride, it went from, we do not know if he is going to make it, to if he makes it, he will have brain damage. Obviously they did not factor in the power of God and the power of Prayer. I don't know for sure how many people were praying for me but many, many people from all over the world sounds like a reasonable a number.

The results of this was an amazing recovery. The doctors could not belive it. Their responce was, "we have never seen anybody under your condition recovered this quick." I kept telling them that it was a miracle from God and they will look at me dumbfounded.

Dear brothers and sisters, let our prayers and worshipping God continue in our church as we have been doing.

I love you and thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

Love,
Baltazar

Note:The song that kept coming to my mind during my recovery was I will praise you in the storm from Casting Crowns.

2009/4/26 10:29Profile
bowmyknees

Re:

Glory to God

my friend from Logan called yesterday to share this Awesome report

Glory to God

2009/4/26 11:09Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Baltazar

:-)

2009/4/26 11:31Profile

Re: Baltazar

Glory to GOD, Amen! Bless you ALL out there in Utah. LORD GOD Bless you all!!

2009/4/26 13:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy