SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : The time of the trumpets are coming to an end

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The time of the trumpets are coming to an end

The trumpets have been blaring for their season and their time is coming to an end. Soon I will be releasing the swords into the land. They have been polished and sharpened, for my time of dealing with my people is quickly approaching. They have been my patient ones, allowing my work to be completed within them, and their time quickly approaches. Look for them and take heed for they are mine.

---through William R. Floyd
April 17th, 2009
3:35 pm PST

2009/4/17 18:51
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: The time of the trumpets are coming to an end

Nonsense!

Do you recognize the severity of whom it is you propose to speak of, in His very stead?

Mr. Floyd you are sadly mistaken. This voice is common enough, has the same tone and shape and characteristics of the many self-proclaimed 'prophets' running fast and loose in our time. I would like to know just who this fellow is because he is not who you seem to think he is. Either you are all mimicking each other or someone has taken possession of your constitutions.

It is not the Lord.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=28390&forum=36&post_id=&refresh=Go]Speaking presumptuously[/url]

2009/4/17 23:27Profile

Re:

We'll see.

2009/4/24 18:27
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:

Hiswill_i_am wrote:
We'll see.

Is this supposed to be "prophetic" too?

:-?

2009/4/24 18:58Profile

Re:

Just common sense. Oftentimes, when common sense is lacking, it can seem 'prophetic' though.

2009/4/25 14:21
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Nonsense is not common sense - though it is definitely common.

2009/4/25 20:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy