SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : paul washer has new schedule for 2009 for preaching

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible1985

paul washer has new schedule for 2009 for preaching

http://www.hcmissions.org/about/calendar

2009/4/14 19:25Profile

Re: paul washer has new schedule for 2009 for preaching

Thank you Brother for posting this website.
Ya know I've never yet heard a Paul Washer sermon. I feel sort of left out - maybe I have some catching up to do.
GOD Bless you & thanks again!

2009/4/17 22:27

Re: paul washer has new schedule for 2009 for preaching

Hey, I found a quote from you that I really like a Lot. I'm learning a lot of good named authors and preachers today. Thanks!

Here's the quote from your post ...

[i]".... You have to talk to people i think the way paul washer and jesus did, you must not be afraid, this world is getting even more sinful, they don't know better. Stop giving the seeker friendly gospel, tell them the truth. Anyways the lord has revealed i think something to me about everything. T.v unless your watching a great sermon or maybe the way of the master on tv. then you are wasting your time and are not helping your walk in the spirit, because everything else on t.v is garbage. Also christian movies today are very popular but i would like to say they are just movies and i would take them as a grain of salt, because you have to remember it is all acting, it is not real, watch documentaries or sermons. It actually sickens me that people today especially online or at the christian family store care more about fireproof a movie then about books by a.w tozer, charles spurgeon, john macarthur, etc. i don't joke i have seen tozers books sitting in the same spot without being bought for over a month now. People i think still hold onto this worldly part a lot, it is sad. Man all the godly material that has ever meant anything to me or told me the truth and has helped me understand the gospel has been free material or stuff no one really knows about like washer, reidhead, ravenhill, zacharias, but no one in mainstream christianity knows about them, why because they only see the stuff on t.v that is heresy or these best life now books promoted all over our stores, it is sad that they actually defend these people too."[/i]

A hearty Amen!

2009/4/17 22:56

Re:

you see all my problems and then i can quote things like that, very strange, but i do have knowledge. Must listen to paul washer, check out his sermon meaning of the cross or ten indictments, or actually any of them, he is very good.

2009/4/18 12:06

Re:

Quote:

bible4life wrote:
you see all my problems and then i can quote things like that, very strange, but i do have knowledge. Must listen to paul washer, check out his sermon meaning of the cross or ten indictments, or actually any of them, he is very good.

Yes, have read all of your threads since you've joined out of love.

Was most especially touched by the love of Paris Reidhead, that his ministry poured out [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=25693&forum=35&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0]10/21/08[/url]

- that's a Lot of Love, from a lot of folks, just on that one thread alone.

GOD has certainly blessed you.

2009/4/18 17:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy