SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Now it's time to say goodbye.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Now it's time to say goodbye.

Now it's time to say goodbye.

Yes I will be leaving the SI community.

The Lord is taking me in a completely new direction.

Before coming to SI, I spent over 15 years defining, redefining, redefining and redefining doctrine. I was writing my own systematic theology book (it no longer exists). I came here posting many doctrines and views taking part in the arguments - I mean discussions.

I have listened to many messages here and from other places and I have met several of you in person.

Over the last year I have ended my involvement with 6 websites that I ran. Most of these no longer exist.

I will be ending my involvement in my last two remaining web sites in the near future.

Just recently, the Lord has revealed His Love to me in a very real and meaningful way. It has changed my whole perspective on true Christianity. Jesus Christ is much more real to me then He was ever been in my entire life. It is hard to express, but I have a whole new freedom in Him that I have never experienced before.

I no longer interested in taking part in these discussions here. In the last couple of months I have only posted a few articles and quotes that I thought promoted the Person of Jesus Christ and freedom in Him.

I am now planning a whole new web site that will attempt to express the Love of God and this new freedom I found in Him.

I want thank everyone who has prayed for me. The LORD IS GOOD!!!

Steve

2009/4/14 18:38
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Now it's time to say goodbye.

Thank you for sharing what the Lord is doing in your life Steve. May God bless you and keep you and continue to open your eyes ever wider to glimpse more and more of His great love.

Please do come back at least once more and let us know where we can find this new web site that you're working on.

In Christ,

Ron

2009/4/14 19:45Profile
poet

Longview WA

Re:

Awsome!
How has the Lord revealed himself to you?
Tell us about this freedom your mentioning...
I love a good testimony...
God bless.

2009/4/14 19:57Profile

Steve

There's always been something different about you, and I say that in the most loving, wholesome, encouraging way. Many of your postings, I have copied, as they were different and uplifted me. Mind you, I don't write that to puff you up, because we know the Origin of this wellspring, I write that, because I want to love you and encourage you with every fiber in my soul and heart, in Jesus Name, and in His love, neil

2009/4/14 20:50
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Steve

Quote:
I no longer interested in taking part in these discussions here. In the last couple of months I have only posted a few articles and quotes that I thought promoted the Person of Jesus Christ and freedom in Him.

Amen dear brother. What a wonderful testimony.

2009/4/14 23:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy