SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Email Encouragements! - II

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Sent : August 2, 2004 11:04:43 AM
To : sermonindex@msn.com
Subject : Blessing

| | | Inbox

Dear friends at Sermon index,

I cannot express enough my gratitude for your ministry. I am a young pastor in a new area planting a new church. As a result my support system is a bit small. However, your ministry has been an enourmous blessing for me. Listening to great men of faith severl times a week has not only encouraged me but challenged me to dig deeper the wells of faith. It has helped me keep my focus on Christ and His purposes while planting a church rather than getting caught up in techniques and numbers. Keep up the great work!!!

God Bless,
Sean Griffith
Pastor of South Shore Community Church
New Jersey

2004/9/18 22:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : July 30, 2004 2:04:35 AM
Subject : SermonIndex.net - Contact Us Form

| | | Inbox

Thanks Greg for the time you've spent compiling this very extensive list of articles. With the combination of excellent audio sermons and useful articles I truly believe that sermonindex is probably the most helpful Christian website, and needed website, out there. I am recommending it to others, even people in other parts of the world. God bless you - I think the rediscovery of the sermons and writing of great men of God is essential in our day.

Thanks again,

Owen

2004/9/18 22:31Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : September 19, 2004 8:31:38 PM
Subject : Keith Daniel

| | | Inbox

ok i got ot now thank you so much! sermon index is my favorite site on the internet!

2004/9/19 21:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : September 20, 2004 6:50:09 AM
To :
Subject : Thanks for your ministry...

| | | Inbox

Greg & Sermon Index –

I wanted to thank you and who ever helps you with the Sermon Index ministry. My wife, Sandy, and I are currently posted in Australia serving in an exchange position with the Australian Defence Forces. We have not found very strong Christian teaching here in Canberra, and in an attempt to find some edifying MP3s for my ‘running days,’ I stumbled upon your web site.

Without belaboring the point with all the details, these messages have called upon both of us to mature in our faith. Paris Reidhead has challenged me more to live up to my profession of faith than any living pastor in my 8 years as a Christian. I would never have thought that a mid-20th century ‘fundamentalist’ could get my attention like that. I am now convinced that God’s message transcends my own weak classifications of other people/churches and that I have a lot to gain by hearing and weighing those messages against scripture, not my own preconceptions.

Thanks to you for keeping these sermons alive and available to those of us who desperately need to hear them.

May God bless you and this effective ministry –

Chris

2004/10/9 10:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : October 11, 2004 1:58:45 PM
Subject : SermonIndex.net - Contact Us Form

| | | Inbox

Oh,Thank You dear saints for this but let our wonderful Master Jesus get all the glory for this wonderful edifing website.I'm from Ireland and only found this website yesterday and have already signed in and downloaded three Kathryn Kuhlman teachings and am in the process of downloading a fourth. This is wonderful beloved.

Andy.

2004/10/11 16:24Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : October 16, 2004 7:30:48 PM
To :
Subject : God bless

| | | Inbox

Hi my name is ray and i'm new to sermonindex what a blessing it is, i love the old time preachers who were God pleasers not people pleasers like we have today. as i started writing this i'm new to emailing Saul came to mind, where in 1 Samual 15:18 God had sent Saul on a mission to go and completely destroy the Amalekities but he does not be he thinks he is doing the right thing by saving the king and some sheep and cattle in order to sacrifice them to God. God wants us to be holy set apart for Him, so we are to destroy sin from our lifes nothing is hidden from our Lord. Hope to see you in heaven soon.

"set your heart on things above" Colossians 3:1
"set your minds on things above" Colossians 3:2

God bless keep yourslf in God's love ray

2004/10/17 15:35Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : November 26, 2004 7:46:33 PM
To : sermonindex@msn.com
Subject : SermonIndex.net - Contact Us Form

I just wanted to thank you so much for your your sermons, and how you carefully picked put the speakers, thak you for making a website, where men who truly seek and sought the Glory of God, and not their own. A special thank you, to all the brothers who lift up the standard that permiates the Word Of God. God Bless you richly and all your sermons, may they teach us to embrace the cross, and to die with Christ, for his honour and glory.

2004/11/27 9:54Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : November 27, 2004 8:16:34 AM
To : sermonindex@msn.com ("Greg Gordon")

I remembered hearing Chuck Smith on the radio when I was a new beleiver in the 80's, and when I out of curiosity downloaded some of the sermon files you had, I was just so thoroughly delighted.

Someone just a few weeks ago blessed me with an ipod mp3 player that holds about a months worth of files if contiually played.  I thank God for blessing me with it and your website has supplied me with so, so much to listen to. It's been a renewing of my faith and it's re-kindling a fire in me that had been reduced to a smoking flax. The Lord is good!

Thanks for your service to Jesus Christ through the website. Those old veteran preachers had somthing that seems all but long forgotton today--but God will have His remnant.

In His love and saving grace.
Brother John Umlauf

2004/11/27 9:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Subject: SermonIndex.net - Contact Us Form
Date: January 16, 2005 7:14:07 PM PST
To: sermonindex@mac.com

Hi
Just wanted to congratulate you on your site.
It's great! Great choice of speakers etc.. Not crass (i.e really off advertising) like many other christian sites, well presented etc. It certainly makes it on my top ten list. Thanks and God bless

2005/1/17 14:21Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : January 19, 2005 10:48:59 AM
To :
Subject : Great web site for true ministry to the world.

| | | Inbox

I wanted to tell you that the website is perfect for world evangelism. There is no better method than the audible preaching of the Word of God under the true anointing of the Holy Spirit. This is God’s method, and to find a website that understands that is a wonderful thing. The ministers you have chosen to highlight are a great example of what God will do in a preacher who has given themselves completely to Christ and are shut in with God in prayer. The power of the Holy Spirit to convict the heart of men is evident in many of these sermons that I have heard and I hope that this site will be around for many years to come. The simplicity of the site is of great value also, please keep this simplicity and I am sure this site will become very popular.

2005/1/21 14:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy