SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Destined To Reign by Joseph Prince

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Destined To Reign by Joseph Prince

Has anyone read Destined To Reign by Joseph Prince?

A lot of people in my church are reading it including the leadership. More & more is being said that is unbiblical.

I haven't read it myself, but reviews I read online are troubling.

Again, has anyone read Destined To Reign by Joseph Prince? What do you think?

Thanks!

2009/4/13 16:36Profile

Re: Destined To Reign by Joseph Prince

I have not read, but have listented to a short clip from his website, in which he describes himself as a Word of Faith preacher.

I haven't listened to a complete sermon, but from his voice, I believe that he genuinely loves the written word of God, and that God can deliver him from his misconceptions. For this I pray.

2009/4/13 16:55
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Chapter 1, first two sentences:

Quote:
"You are destined to reign in life. You are called by the Lord to be a success, to enjoy wealth, to enjoy health, and to enjoy a life of victory."

I don't think this guy reads his bible, because if this was true, then Apostle Paul was either a fool or God will own him an apology.

2009/4/20 13:07Profile

Hi LoveGodsWay2,

Have you watched any of his talks, or listened to audio? You will hear him using the word of God legitimately. There may be more than that, and I'm not defending WoF doctrine, but I would like to separate it from the man himself.

2009/4/20 14:49
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Alive-to-God,

Concerning videos or audios, I've seen a couples of his videos on Youtube placed by his ministry and they concern me also.

If you want to recommend something for me to watch, let me know.

A lot of people in my church are reading this book (Destined to Reign) and I am hearing more & more things being said by them that aren't biblical. So I did some research online and found some trouble information about it. I just started to read it for myself.

Have you read this book?

I know you want me to seperate Joseph Prince from the book, however, this book is a refection of his heart and his beliefs. He may be sincere, but he may be sincerely wrong.

I am still evaluating. So I am open to more input from you & others.

2009/4/20 15:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy