Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 6 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 6 EVENING

[b]They that know thy name will put their trust in thee.[/b]

This is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHT-EOUSNESS. - I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor. - O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

The mighty God, The everlasting Father. - I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

The Prince of Peace. - He is our peace. - Being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. - Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help. - As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.

PSA. 9:10. Jer. 23:6. -Psa 71:16. Isa. 9:6. -Jer. 10:23. Isa. 9:6. -II Tim. 1:12. Isa. 9:6. -Eph. 2:14. -Rom. 5:1. Prov. 18:10. -Isa. 31:1. -Isa. 31:5.

2009/4/7 0:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy