Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 2 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 2 MORNING

[b]If ye do return unto the Lord with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the Lord, and serve him only.[/b]

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. - Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.

Thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. - Serve him with a perfect heart with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts.

Behold, thou desireth truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. - Man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. - Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

I SAM. 7:3. I John 5:21. -II Cor. 6:17,18. -Matt. 6:24. Exo. 34:14. -I Chr. 28:9. Psa. 51:6. -I Sam. 16:7. -I John 3:21.

2009/4/2 10:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy