SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Moving Mountains

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Moving Mountains

Greetings

This came this morning via email shared with me by some brothers and sisters who love Jesus. Thought it worth passing along. Father has been opening my eyes lately to see how lacking my own prayer life has become. Thank you Father for allowing me to see this so that I may repent and spend my time in better ways of seeking You and Your kingdom.
God Bless
Maryjane
1Samuel 12:23

"As far as I am concerned, far be it from me to sin against the Lord by ceasing to pray for you!"

Even the Lord wants us to pray clearly for each other, said Samuel!

Wouldn't it be disappointing to look back on our lives from another Realm and "see" all the things that "never happened" because we prayed too little and to lackadaisically? Would we change our approach to prayer now, if we could be transported to the End and "see" all that things that "COULD HAVE HAPPENED" if we had only cared more, loved more, and PRAYED for people and events specifically and extravagantly and persistently? Why let our time and situations slip between our fingers carelessly? Instead of engaging in "thoughts" about situations -- why not instead offer to God and man passionate clear focused prayer? Instead of "reactions" to what did happen -- why don't we use our BirthRight in Jesus by intercession to See changed what might have happened?!

2009/4/1 11:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy