SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : My intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Consumed

Ohio

My intro

I am new to this site so I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. Here's a really short testimony of my life.

I am 22 years old and I have been serving the Lord with all my heart for the last 4. When I gave my heart to the Lord, I quit college and traveled with a ministry team around the country doing whatever the Lord would give us to do. We traveled by faith and the Lord did great things. A year and a half ago the Lord moved me home and had me organize a youth convention in Ohio. Lately I've been doing a lot of street evangelism in different parts of the country. Right now though, I'm home and I have $10 left. I pray that the Lord will keep me going, but even if he doesn't, He is still worthy of all praise.

To sum it all up, nothing matters to me but the Lord. I desire a relationship with Him as He had with Moses, Elijah, and Enoch. I will give everything I have to Him with no regard for my life. He is worthy.

2004/8/16 15:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: My intro

Quote:
To sum it all up, nothing matters to me but the Lord. I desire a relationship with Him as He had with Moses, Elijah, and Enoch. I will give everything I have to Him with no regard for my life. He is worthy.

Welcome dear brother to SermonIndex. Thats remarkable that you have given all to follow him, its worth it every step of the way. Have you had a chance to hear any of the sermon materials on the site, the sermons on the front page would be great starters. Especially: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

Looking forward to your feedback and fellowship on the forums.

2004/8/16 15:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy