SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Red Envelope Day! Please red

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Red Envelope Day! Please red

Greetings
wanted to share this with everyone here. IF you feel led by Father to take part in sending the president a message about abortion and the killing of millions of unborn babies here is a link explaining that tomorrow is red envelop day

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93353

I pray the president will receive this message and Father will put such a burden on his heart for these innocent little ones.

God Bless
MJ

2009/3/30 17:16Profile
JoanM

Re: Red Envelope Day! Follow-up report

I think there were several posts on this in March. This follow-up was reported in the June 2009 First Friday Prayer Letter of Intercessors for America. Below is full copy of that. Their sourse was World Net Daily 05/04/09.

WHITE HOUSE CONFIRMS RECEIVING
OVER 2 MILLION RED "LIFE" ENVELOPES

WASHINGTON, DC – White House mail office worker "Steve" confirmed that the Obama administration has received a "deluge" of as many as 2.25 million red envelopes symbolizing the empty promise of lives snuffed out in abortion. Asked if he has seen a flood of red envelopes bound for the White House, Steve chuckled and told reporters, "I’ve been here 35 years, so I’ve seen presidents come and go … this campaign ranks up there with the big ones." Thousands of red envelopes are still arriving.

The Red Envelope Project is an idea sparked in the mind and prayers of a Massachusetts man, Christ Otto, who envisioned in January thousands of red envelopes sent to the White House, a visual expression of moral outrage over President Obama’s position on abortion. Otto’s email to a few friends sparked a wildfire on the Internet. On the backs of the envelopes, senders wrote a message Otto composed: "This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world. Responsibility begins with conception." (WND 5/4/09)

2009/8/7 11:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy