SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : e-Sword!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

There are a huge number of free resources that can be downloaded from e-sword in addition to the Bible. Several lexicons, maps, and books. I have enjoyed the writings of the antenicene church fathers. You can also pay for some other downloads. It is worth checking all the resources out.

2010/8/31 7:32Profile
RainMan

Re:

Want to do a quick Hebrew / Greek study of Gods word?

e-sword is fantastic. It makes word study so simple.

Has someone told you that a scripture means something different and you get this funny feeling that you need to do a study for yourself?

Basically, e-sword is fantastic i havent used any other software because i havent needed to.

2010/8/31 11:56Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Hardly a day goes by that E-sword is not opened on my PC. If it has been a blessing to you, can I encourage you to write at the very least, an e-mail to its author of encouragement and gratitude?

I have found that using e-sword in tandem with my Zhodiates Greek word study dictionary has been the greatest help to my understanding of the New Testament along with Halleys Bible Handbook. (I know learning Greek myself would be better...)

You can download Zhodiates through E-Sword for cheaper than purchasing the book new if I remember correctly. However, I liked having the book instead of software that I am prone to losing more easily.

2010/8/31 12:04Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy