Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MARCH 25

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MARCH 25

[b]I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.[/b]

So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world. At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strength-ened me. - When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. - I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore. - I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you. - My peace I give unto you.

HEB. 13:5. Heb. 13:6. Gen. 28:15. -Deut. 31:6. II Tim. 4:10,16,17. -Psa. 27:10. Matt. 28:20. -Rev. 1:18. -John 14:18. -John 14:27.

2009/3/25 9:05Profile
HeartSong

Re: DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MARCH 25

This has become a very precious devotional for me. A few weeks ago I was in the used store and found a little black book with "Daily Light" written on the spine - it is becoming more and more of a treasure as often it speaks directly to my situation - and to my heart.

2009/3/25 11:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy