Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 24 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 24 EVENING

[b]God hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.[/b]

My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, ... but now is my kingdom not from hence. - Expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. - Thou hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. - I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; ... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. - Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Thy kingdom come.

I THES. 2:12. John 18:36. -Heb. 10:13. Rev. 11:15. -Rev. 5:10. -Rev. 20:4. -Matt. 13:43. -Luke 12:32. Luke 22:29,30. Matt. 6:10.

2009/3/24 23:24Profile
HeartSong

Re: DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 24 EVENING

Quote:
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

2009/3/24 23:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy