SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The next battlefront

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

The next battlefront

[url=http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/news/1237709752152800.xml&coll=2]The Birmingham News[/url]
Obama volunteers hunt budget support in Birmingham, Alabama grassroots campaign

(Excerpt)"We're looking for supporters," said DeHaven of Hoover, one of the event's organizers. "We're not looking for a fight. That will come later, [u][b]when we have an army[/b][/u]."

Someone forgot to tell Ms. DeHaven not to mention the part about the army.

Things are moving very quickly, for sure. Pray for the Saints and the 'yet to be saved.'

white stone

2009/3/23 2:26Profile
JoanM

Re: The next battlefront

This wonderful new video recently posted on Sermonindex includes Art Katz' testimony, his concerns regarding anointing that is not anointing and [u][b]thoughts that there is a coming war in the South[/u][/b]. [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=725]Timeless Interview by Art Katz[/url] Posted: (2009/3/19 16:26:50)

I thought that was a strange thing for him to say. And honestly I just note such statements without running after them as I have heard that some do.

Then I read your post, White_Stone, and the linked article. Quote: This news release quotes an Obama organizer as saying: [b][i]“We're looking for supporters," said DeHaven of Hoover, one of the event's organizers. "We're not looking for a fight. That will come later, [u]when we have an army[/u]." [/i][/b] See Link in the White_Stone post above.

I recalled an article I read before the election regarding plans by would-be President Obama for a civilian national security force in which the author found parallels to the Hitler youth movement that became the SS. A fellow Christian helped me find the information in that article which was also reported about by AARP at that time (July 2, 2008). This AARP report [u][b] refocused [/u][/b]attention to “social service”. The article I read/have yet to locate addressed the following quote, which AAPR also includes LATER in their story: [b][i]“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," he said Wednesday. "We've got to have a [u]civilian national security force[/u] that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded."[/i][/b] [url=http://bulletin.aarp.org/states/il/articles/obama_outlines_plan_for_national_service.html]AARP link here.[/url]

I am posting this because of the statements by Art Katz and this could be meaningful to others. What Art Katz says about anointing is very worth hearing.

2009/3/23 18:38Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Hello Joan,

We are loading that video and plan to watch it after supper. Will post again then, Thanks for the link.

Kindest Regards,
white stone

2009/3/23 20:14Profile

Mexico

is two heartbeats away from implosion, and becoming a narco-state, hostile to the US, and ya'll are worried about 30 volunteers in Birmingham, Alabama, just talking loud?

Come on, sisters. Due respect and in love, lets look at the big picture. Mexico is absolutely lawless, teeming with coked-up and poor folks under the sway of ruthless narco barons.

To say that President Obama has ideas of configuring an American hitler youth, just defies common sense, no offense.

neil

2009/3/23 20:49

Re: Mexico

There is one thing that Muslims and Christians have in common, they both believe that it must get bad before it gets better.

2009/3/23 20:55

Re:

Thank you Joan, I also am downloading it.
At 9 seconds per 2 seconds download speed, it will still be worth the wait, I'm Sure. :-)

Thanks!

2009/3/23 21:35

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy