Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mob Brutally Attacks Missionaries

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Mob Brutally Attacks Missionaries

[b]Mob Brutally Attacks Missionaries[/b]

A large mob of anti-Christian extremists brutally attacked two Gospel for Asia-supported missionaries in Himachal Pradesh, India, on Saturday, March 14. After stripping them naked and beating Murari Jay and Atul Rajesh, the vicious group burned all their belongings and then had the missionaries arrested.

The mob of about 30 people barged into the place where Murari and Atul were staying. Humiliating the missionaries, the group tore the men's clothes off and beat them. Murari sustained severe injuries to his back after mob members repeatedly kicked him, and Atul suffered acute head trauma. Other members of the mob set fire to everything the missionaries owned.

"It was a great privilege to be persecuted for the Gospel of Christ," both missionaries responded when asked about the attacks. ...

read more: www.christiannewswire.com

2009/3/21 23:17Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Mob Brutally Attacks Missionaries

Quote:
"It was a great privilege to be persecuted for the Gospel of Christ," both missionaries responded when asked about the attacks.

I fall so short. I am humbled to call these folks brothers and sisters in Christ.

Bless these workers Lord. For the Kingdom of God is at hand.

2009/3/22 0:08Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Miccah, if it is necessary that you go through such trials, I trust that our God of all grace will enable you to say the same. Look not to yourself, but to God who performs such things.

2009/3/23 16:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy