SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Glenn Beck - AIG Smokescreen - Watch This

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi Taylor, yes you did,

I think the openlife and I are talking about the link he provided.

So Taylor, do you think this man is qualified to speak to God's people?

2009/3/22 0:56Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

Chris,

Yes.

2009/3/22 0:57Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

And what do you base that on Taylor?

Does he have the Spirit of God?

2009/3/22 0:59Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

Hi everyone,

Here is a report on the same information from a Christian news source: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/562499.aspx

With care in Christ,
Taylor

2009/3/22 1:06Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

A pig in a gown is still a pig.

2009/3/22 1:11Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

theopenlife,

about this,

Quote:
Might I remind you that so recently as 1962...

Where does God tell us to be involved in this sort of thing? How many hours am I supposed to devote now to sorting out all the facts of the history that you have brought here or even trying to understand all of this?

Where does God instruct us to search out these things or to involve ourselves in them?

2009/3/22 1:36Profile

Re: Chris JD

As I said, I have been given to study of Isaiah over the past three weeks, not commentaries, just the Scripture and prophecy that he wrote as swept along by the Spirit of God.

In those days, as I'm sure you know Samaria, in fear of the coming Assyrians, made treaties and pacts with godless, idol worshipping nations, those who trusted in their chariots, troops, spears, all to naught. Samaria was swept away. The Assyrians stood at the gates of Jerusalem, their envoy speaking in Hebrew, so to impart fear into the people's hearts, Hezekiah took this and spread it out before the Lord, and an angel of Lord cut down 185,000 of their troops, the Assyrians.

we know this, if anyone has poured over Scripture as they should, drinking these Words into their spirit, we know this, then why is not, if we have the Spirit of Jesus in us, cannot discern the times we live in, the nation we live in, the state that our nation has descended to?

Are we not to forthspeak as led by God? and who are you to ask me this question:

Quote:
They also spoke for God.
Is that the case with you? Or with the video link that you posted?

I would not be so feckless and arrogant to even say that I spoke for God. My relationship with the Lord is between Him and me, you are not my inquistor. Nor was the video I presented fear monging, scnadal mongering, slander, carrying tales, or be a talebearer as you so sinfully insinuated I was, and to add insult to injury, to do it in my mother tongue Hebrew.

The truth is that we have become the worlds biggest arms dealer, shipping off weapons that kill people. We have engaged in the most ungodly interferences in other nations affairs, assissting cruel leaders of other nations to kill innocents, kill men , women and children. Is this how a Godly nation comports itself?

and we do this, beccause of the vast profits obtained by such manufacture of military hardware. Combine that with the sin of abortion, the sin of same sex marriage, the sin of lust for money, and how do think God views this nation?

Furthermore, you have insinuated that I speak for someone other than God, and that is just awful sin on your part:

Quote:
So who is speaking here neil and whose words are you(EDIT and others) putting before God's people?

Quote:
I understand the desire to warn others about coming dangers that we percieve, but whose report are we putting before the people of God? And whose words are we sowing into their hearts?

What are you implying? Make it plain.

You didnt like what you heard?...and therefore you cloak your own fleshly national prejudices in the verbiage of the Faith?

I'll make it plain to you, I trust in God, and love Jesus my Savior, for it is in His strength, His leading that I write, and if all despise my words, or what I show as the reality of what we as a nation have become, then let them and you so despise my words, so be it.

(later edit- I was refering to this documentary
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1B7x5JZfE&feature=PlayList&p=187CA3C2C40D5241&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17]Why We Fight[/url]

not Glenn Beck.)

2009/3/22 4:05
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Neil, you asked,

Quote:
Are we not to forthspeak as led by God? and who are you to ask me this question:

You were challenged by someone else as to the way you were speaking about leaders of government. You replied by saying:

Quote:
and I'm glad you have no problem with my "liberty" to write as such. This is not just a political post, read Isaiah and Jeremiah, they had plenty to say of the leadership of their day.

Since you appealed to men that spoke for God in refrence to your own behavior here, I asked you if you were speaking for God.

Quote:
I would not be so feckless and arrogant to even say that I spoke for God. My relationship with the Lord is between Him and me, you are not my inquistor.

Your words and actions here are public and I asked you directly who you were speaking for since you appealed to the prophets in refrence to being challenged about the way you were speaking.

Quote:
Furthermore, you have insinuated that I speak for someone other than God, and that is just awful sin on your part:

This is what I actually wrote, first, your comments:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...is sowing the fear, screaming about the "what the next terrorist attack will look like", or "how we'll be wheeling around wheelbarrows full of paper money for a loaf of bread", and offers NO solutions, no thoughtful discourse, because thats what his corporate media masters want, rachet up the fear, keep Americans in a state of witless terror, so that when something DOES happen, Americans will eagerily give up their freedoms to run into the arms of tyrants who will "protect" them. Godless hellions the lot of them I say.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who is speaking here neil and whose words are you(EDIT and others) putting before God's people?"

That is your description of this "as far as Glenn beck, no offense, all he's doing imo..."

So who then is speaking, is this man speaking for God?

Quote:
You didnt like what you heard?...and therefore you cloak your own fleshly national prejudices in the verbiage of the Faith?

I didn't watch the video you posted. Are you speaking for God here Neil?

2009/3/22 8:01Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Neil, about this,

Quote:
Nor was the video I presented fear monging, scnadal mongering, slander, carrying tales, or be a talebearer as you so sinfully insinuated I was, and to add insult to injury, to do it in my mother tongue Hebrew.

I don't know what it was or was not. I do not generally watch videos on the internet that I know nothing about. Are you saying it is not a report about scandal, intrigue, lies, deception, coverup and so forth?

If it is, whose report is it? And why is it to be trusted by God's people?

I do not know of any examples in the scripture where we are instructed to search out these things. Or to put them before the faces of others.

What I have seen here so far is at least 4 refrences to stories and websites outside of Sermonindex, all of which appear to be carrying some kind of tale or story to be told.

My question to you and the others is the same: who is speaking here and whose words are you sowing into the hearts and minds of God's people.

I think the passage in Leviticus is applicable, if nothing else, then to give us pause to consider how we should treat these things.

2009/3/22 10:00Profile

Re: Chris JD

I said what I had to say, I posted a video, that is salient to the time and place we live in, I gave a brother info on how to use wisdom in buying silver coins, so that he may protect the resources God has given him and his family, and that is an end of it.

If you want to watch the video, please, do so. If you don't, then by all means, don't. I posted nothing that would stumble a saint,or cause fear nor anything that would foment rebellion. My conscience is clear before the Lord.

I will not, hear me, will not engage in any further useless argument with you, nor allow you to serve as my inquistor, I will leave you with a bit of Scripture from Isaiah 48:20a

[b]"Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians!"[/b]

so there is no mistake, "babylon" is a condition,(as well as a geographical place)it is an attitude of blindly worshiping idols, whatever form that idol may take, physical or spiritual. You may have the last word, use it well.

2009/3/22 11:04

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy