SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Glad to be Here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rosie

Glad to be Here

This is a great site. I'm an inspiration speaker/writer and teach Adult SS Class at an Assembly of God Church. Daughter of an Open Bible Minister (deceased 8/03) and currently obtaining a certified ministerial license with the Assembly of God thru Global University (previously named Berean Institute). Currently reading a great book - "Power, Holiness & Evangelism" compiled by Randy Clark. Blessings to all - glad to be on board with SermonIndes.

2004/8/13 23:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Glad to be Here

Quote:
Blessings to all - glad to be on board with SermonIndes.

Welcome Sister I pray you are blessed and changed by the resources and fellowship on this site. If you haven't I recommend you check out some of the featured sermon pieces on the front page of the site, namely one forsure which is the most downloaded file off this site:

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/b]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Audio Version[/url]
"This sermon should be preached on a regular basis in every church in America!" This message was preached by Paris Reidhead and it was only preached once. What a message for the times in Christianity today.

2004/8/13 23:52Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: Glad to be Here

Hi Rosie!

Glad to see another lady on board. This is a great site with more information than anyone can ever wade thru!

Mrs. Fred

2004/8/19 1:19Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi Rosie,

from another sister as well. The sermon Greg suggested is excellent (Ten Shekels and A Shirt). If you only hear one - this would be the one!

Hope you are blessed by all that SI has to offer.

In Him, Chanin

2004/8/19 10:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy