SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Missing chapter in audio KJV

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KeithLaMothe

Missing chapter in audio KJV

It appears that the audio KJV NT in the downloads section lacks 1 Corinthians chapter 16. Only noticed when I was listening to my playlist and heard it jump from 1 Cor 15 to 2 Cor 1. Thought "Hey, isn't it supposed to be Mark 16 that's disputed?" ;)

Not a big deal, but if the missing chapter could be uploaded sometime, I'd appreciate it.

2004/8/13 21:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Missing chapter in audio KJV

Quote:
It appears that the audio KJV NT in the downloads section lacks 1 Corinthians chapter 16. Only noticed when I was listening to my playlist and heard it jump from 1 Cor 15 to 2 Cor 1. Thought "Hey, isn't it supposed to be Mark 16 that's disputed?" ;)

Thanks brother Keith there is alot of these type of small errors and if they are brought to my attention I can correct them easily ;-)

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4687]1 Corinthians - Chapter 16[/url]

I am going to get the Old Testament up soon, I think it would be worthwhile and good to have it at SI.

2004/8/13 21:57Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re:

I would be much indebted to you if you could provide the OT KJV in audio. I have the NIV (OT and NT) on mp3 (it's sold on 7cd sets, about $50 USD), and used it for OT listening, but I prefer the KJV or at least the NASB.

Thanks for putting the missing chapter up :)

2004/8/14 9:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy