· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Bob Gladstone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BrockSawyer

Bob Gladstone

Does anyone know where to get some sermons of Gladstone? He was one of my teachers at BRSM and was an amazing speaker. He is the lead-off guy in the Christ 2 compilation.

Are there any sermons of his out there that could be put on here?

What about John Davis?

2004/8/12 14:41Profile
gtenigma

MD

Re: Bob Gladstone

http://www.fireonthealtar.com/sermons/index.html

Enjoy

Aaron

2004/8/12 17:57Profile
BrockSawyer

Re:

That is perfect! Thanks so much!

2004/8/12 18:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Does anyone know where to get some sermons of Gladstone? He was one of my teachers at BRSM and was an amazing speaker. He is the lead-off guy in the Christ 2 compilation.

Have you listened to any speakers on SI brother? like A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, Duncan Campbell, Paris Reidhead, Keith Daniel, T. Austin Sparks? those are some very choice saints to gleen from. ;-)

"The preacher who is concerned with gaining a reputation, rising in his profession, is always in bondage. The itch for bigness is a dangerous thing. It has made a castaway of many a man whom God once richly blessed. A man should desire to be neither larger nor smaller than pleases God. Better than that, he should not bother at all about how large or how small but rather how faithful he shall be." - Vance Havner

2004/8/12 18:41Profile
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

Re:

Hey brother fire on the altar is where you will find the most of Brother Gladstones sermons online. (I've been looking too) If you go to this site http://www.victorious.com/revived/audio/ you will find a very poor quality yet an awesome sermon nonetheless. This besides "Deep cries to deep" is in my opinion, one of the best sermons, besides "deep cries to deep" that I've ever heard brother Gladstone deliver. I don't know when you were at BRSM but this is a sermon called "Back to the norm" that was preached on a Sunday morning to the main congregation. It's a little scratchy but a timely word from the Lord! Bless you brother!
Jeff

2004/8/13 13:52Profile
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

Re:

Hey Brother, this site also has one sermon by Brother Gladstone. Haven't been able to listen to it all yet, but what I've heard sounded pretty good. The title is "The Ascended Savior".
http://thefathershousestockton.org/sermons.html
Jeff

2004/8/13 13:56Profile
BrockSawyer

Re:

Yea I have listened to a ton of those giants of the faith. This is such an invaluable site. It keeps me going throughout my day at work.

2004/8/16 14:05Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy