SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : about holiness

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Emmy

Virginia

about holiness

I just listened to "the way of holiness" by Jonathan Edwards and will never be the same. I encourage anyone to listen. The treasures of Heaven are open![font=Arial]an encouragement[/font]

2004/8/11 10:30Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: about holiness

Welcome Emmy!
Thanks for the heads up, here is the link to that message:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2894]The Way of Holiness (reading)[/url]

Jonathan Edwards

Will be sure to check it out. It is always an encouragement to have mention of messages that have affected us that we can pass on to the community here.

Don't know how familiar you are with the site, but would recommend [i]everything[/i] :-) , but the top 20 listed is a good starting point.

2004/8/11 10:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I just listened to "the way of holiness" by Jonathan Edwards and will never be the same. I encourage anyone to listen. The treasures of Heaven are open!an encouragement

Hi Emily welcome to SermonIndex its great for you to start sharing on the forums. Yes Jonathan Edwards readings are great, I love his materials. Especially because it came out of a heart fully seeking after God. Before he preached the sermon "Sinners in the hands of an angry God" he fasted and prayed for a week beforehand and said to God "Stamp Eternity on my eyeballs". He desired to have revival amongst the people and God gave it.

2004/8/11 11:05Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi Emmy from Virginia!

Welcome from another sister in Christ. I hope you will be blessed here at SI. There is alot to take in.

May the Lord draw you ever nearer to Himself.

In Christ, Chanin

2004/8/11 11:14Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: about holiness

emmy Welcome to the site and enjoy the word of truth as it never gets old. Bro. Raven

2004/8/11 23:56Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: Welcome Emmy!

Hi Emmy,

Good to see another Jonathan Edwards fan! It was his writings I read in 1987 that got me started on revival. Join us in prayer with the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=2678&forum=40&post_id=&refresh=Go]Sialkot Prayer Initiative[/url].

Mrs. Fred

2004/8/19 1:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy