SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I'm new here so hello everyone and God bless!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
5nva

I'm new here so hello everyone and God bless!

I just joined this site. Everything I see is great and I'm thankful to the person who made it. I'm familiar with most of the names and have listened to or read something from most of them. I live in VA and make periodic trips to TSC where I have several friends. I believe Greg, who I think just went there met my friend Dalcy. I also met Phil from Ohio on my last trip. Anyway, I look forward to reading more.

In Christ,

Mike

2003/8/15 9:36Profile

Re: I'm new here so hello everyone and God bless!

Welcome Mike! Glad you found us and I and others will look forward to your contributions!

Kevin

2003/8/15 9:55
philologos

Reading, UK

Welcome Mike
Come on in and make yourself at home. Like any family we have our moments and don't have 100% agreement for 100% of the time but the food is great, and all contributions to a varied diet are very welcome. The coffee's good too, almost as good as that I make myself. ;-)

Look forward to hearing your voice in the forum.

2003/8/15 11:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Quote:
I believe Greg, who I think just went there met my friend Dalcy.

Yup! Dalcy sing in the choir for TSC and has been a part of the church for 8 years. I had good times of fellowship with him. ;-)

Quote:
I just joined this site. Everything I see is great and I'm thankful to the person who made it.

Thanks. I just haven't made the site but lots of other brothers and sisters in Christ has helped tremoundsly along the way. I am glad you found the site and I hope you are edified and built up in the knoweldge of Jesus Christ.

2003/8/15 11:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy