· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Get "herald of His coming" newspaper free!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Get "herald of His coming" newspaper free!

[img]http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/800x600/images/logo.jpg[/img]

Saints,

Leonard Ravenhill recommended this free periodical to many. It is full of encouraging articles towards prayer, revival and the coming of Christ. This newspaper will have you on your knees before God. It is published monthly.

You can subscribe here: http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/other/home.htm

"We out-thought the Lord here in America. We told His Spirit that we can do it all in our own cleverness or we told Him that He could not work that way anymore. Either way, we seem to have lost Him here in America. He took His fire to China." - anonymous

2009/3/6 12:13Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re: Get "herald of His coming" newspaper free!

Thanks SI. The sermon on Living Water by Sammy Tippit is great.

2009/3/6 22:13Profile
JoanM

Re: Get "herald of His coming" newspaper free!

I have read Herald of His Coming since 1991.

God often uses this. For example, this month's front page was on the qualities of leaders. It came just as my pastor (interim) was reviewing with the congregation the Biblical qualifications for Elder. The Herald was a wonderful timely supplement to what was preached (our organization is congregational but not early congregational). I called the Herald office and they quickly sent me 10 copies to pass on to men in leadership. The Pastor that was candidating that Sunday gladly received it.

I have found the staff there very surrendered servants that practice stewardship beautifully. It is printed on newsprint so costs are kept low. And it is a wonderful thing to pass on after reading.

12/04/11: Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;
05/22/12 An appetiser for giving Glory to God: Obedience is the Word of God, made flesh, in us.

2009/3/10 14:15Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Just arrived today

Hi SI friends,

I just received the latest edition of Herald of His Coming but I don't know where they got my address from. Could someone tell me more about who produces this?

Many thanks.

~Jeremy221

2011/7/6 20:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

Its a tremendous ministry that send this out freely. They would not have sent it to you unless you signed up for it on their website. You can unsubscribe off their website. I support this ministry financially and believe it is building God's kingdom. Most unknown works truly are doing the greatest works for the kingdom!

"We out-thought the Lord here in America. We told His Spirit that we can do it all in our own cleverness or we told Him that He could not work that way anymore. Either way, we seem to have lost Him here in America. He took His fire to China." - anonymous

2011/7/6 21:04Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

The Herald of His Coming is a wonderful godly paper. The current issue is focusing on prayer and revival (7/11). I read an extract from E. M. Bounds' "The Possibilities of Prayer" this evening. I am looking forward to reading the rest as the Lord leads. The newspaper is free to all those who request or submit the address of a friend. If your friend does not reply to indicate that he wants to continue to receive the paper, the circulation desk will end the subscription after one year. A great function of the website is that you can go back as far as 1980 and read selected articles and messages. Full issues can be read as far back as 1992. There is much God given wealth here for the hungry.

Blessings on you all.

2011/7/7 1:47Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy