Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MARCH 1

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - EVENING MARCH 1

[b]Jehovah-nissi: The Lord my banner.[/b]

If God be for us, who can be against us? - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Behold, God himself is with us for our captain. - The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. - Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

EXO. 17:15. Rom. 8:31. -Psa. 118:6. Psa. 60:4. Psa. 27:1,3. II Chr. 13:12. -Psa. 46:7. Rev. 17:14. Psa. 2:1,4. -Isa. 8:10.

2009/3/2 0:18Profile

Re: DAILY LIGHT - EVENING

Thank you for these Daily Posts & Chamber's, etc. and the pop-up Scripture feature you've installed, as well - Outstanding!!

2009/3/9 22:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy