SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : NEW movie!!! on North Korea called "Crossing"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DoulosQuinn

NEW movie!!! on North Korea called "Crossing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThXzb4QSMzE

Its about a man who escaping into China for medicine for his sick wife.

Does anyone think that hosting a screening at a secular college might open evangelistic opportunities?

Please send some feedback...it will cost us a lot to do it.

2009/3/1 1:25Profile
DoulosQuinn

Re: NEW movie!!! on North Korea called "Crossing"

Does anybody even care to reply?

I think social "gospel" evangelism is deceptive...but I wonder if seeing what is going on some places...and can happen here someday, and that sharing burdens to present this film before a secular university audience might give opportunity to answer for the hope we have...

Anybody that fears the LORD want to share some insight???

PLEASE.

2009/3/3 2:41Profile
passerby

Re:

Quote:
Does anyone think that hosting a screening at a secular college might open evangelistic opportunities?

How secular, too secular? It could be possible that instead of producing a contrite spirit, deep bitterness will be aroused among the viewers, losing their faith in God or openly blame Him for allowing these things to happen.

It may also lead to hatred toward those who are being portrayed as villains.

I don't want you to be discouraged, but you might as well consider these things beforehand. Well, I maybe missing your point.

God bless you.

2009/3/3 4:02Profile
dohzman

Re: NEW movie!!! on North Korea called "Crossing"

I think you need to pray about it and if you have peace, go for it! I wouldn't let fear or apprehension especially from someone else on the what if's hold me back. If you do you'll establish a life time pattern of second guessing what may be the leading of God. Just cover this event in prayer (fasting too if you're lead to) and seek to honor God. Leave the results with the Lord and go for it!!!!!!! You'll have my personal prayers that the Lord will give you wisdom in this matter. God Bless----bro. darykl

2009/3/3 7:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy