SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Question on submission

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

Dear Rebecca,

There is something within you that is in darkness. Something that you are hiding. Until you are willing to take whatever it is that you are hiding and expose it to the light, you are going to be in turmoil.

By not confessing this sin, you are putting yourself in agreement with the powers of darkness and effectively cutting off the healing of your situation.

No matter how much it hurts, take it before the Lord and repent, and in the purity of His light you will be healed. This is not about your husband - it is about you. By trying to blame him, you are only making matters worse by agreeing further with the powers of darkness - and thereby putting yourself, and your entire family into deeper darkness.

2009/2/27 16:04Profile

Re:

Quote:

Vakugal wrote:
I heard a short message by Zac Poonen (www.cfcindia.com) the gist of which was, how we are so eager to ask the verse that is relevant for others.
Husbands want to tell the wifes about submission and wife wants to tell the husbands about loving as Jesus loved. But the focus needs to be on the log in my own eye.
In poorer countries often both the husband and wife needs to work so as to run the household. And God sees the need and becomes a shield for the children as they grow up.
We have heard brother Wumbrands testimony of how his son was on the streets while both parents were in prison.
What if the husband loses his job and the wife has to work?
What if the husband is an unbeliever and does not have simialr priorities and the wife has to work?
The Lord sees and understands.
SO be not condemned if situation compels you to work. Cast this concern to the Lord and He will show you clearly what needs to be done. If the partner is not understanding, then instead of striving, take it to the Lord and the Lord will work things out. But let all be done in submission and love to each other.
I come from a hindu family and due to practical reasons I had to be send to the boarding school. And it was there that I met Christ.
God is in control and He will cause all things to work for our very best.
By working a wife is not sining and neither sining by submitting to the husband. The motive of the husband is for God to see and judge.
The husband or if possible the husband and wife together need to sit together and decide if one can manage with a single income. And accordingly decide. Our life afterall speaks much more than all our instructions.
However regarding ones children, we can take this concern to the lord and He will come up with an answer.
Meanwhile let them see the life of Christ in us, let them see that we are more intersted in the things that last - more interested in saying the truth than high marks, etc.
Trust God to bring things to pass as we humble ourselves. He can change the circumstances as well as change the minds of people.
let the wife take this concern to the Lord and ask the Lord to intervene. In the meantime if the husband is willing to listen, probably with much prayer, discuss these concern with him. But in doing all this let the wife in love submit to the husband. God sees this and in due time will lift her up and bring her cause to a good end. Continue to be an example to the children and commit them in the care of the Lord. He will take care of them in your absence till the situation is changed by God.
Above all may God keep us free from the love of money.

Also are you saying that being a keeper of the home is not a commandment then for the woman? This is really confusing for me because God designed women for this and it's God's best but on the other hand if my husband doesn't want me to then I have to give it up?

If this is so this is a very grievious thing I can tell you. Every fiber of my being cries out to me at work that I should be home right now and I can't be.

2009/2/27 16:08
HeartSong

Re:

Rebecca,

There is no where to hide from Him. You can only hide in Him.

2009/2/27 16:12Profile

Re:

Quote:

HeartSong wrote:
Dear Rebecca,

There is something within you that is in darkness. Something that you are hiding. Until you are willing to take whatever it is that you are hiding and expose it to the light, you are going to be in turmoil.

By not confessing this sin, you are putting yourself in agreement with the powers of darkness and effectively cutting off the healing of your situation.

No matter how much it hurts, take it before the Lord and repent, and in the purity of His light you will be healed. This is not about your husband - it is about you. By trying to blame him, you are only making matters worse by agreeing further with the powers of darkness - and thereby putting yourself, and your entire family into deeper darkness.

Who??? You must have me confused with someone else and why would you try to expose someone who chooses to be annonymous anyways?

This is not how a christian should behave.

Their are rules on this fourm.

2009/2/27 16:13

Re:

Quote:

HeartSong wrote:
Rebecca,

There is no where to hide from Him. You can only hide in Him.

Wow that's pretty wicked!!! Your breaking the rules of the forum. Now you are attaching my name to this thread??? How low will you stoop???

2009/2/27 16:22
HeartSong

Re:

Rebecca, come into the light.

2009/2/27 16:24Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Hi again

I have a really great teaching that I can send you via PM if you like. IT is really long though, several pages. IT may help you with some of what you are struggling with. It helped answer some questions for me.

Only you are going to know what Father has for you in this situation. If you see your children are changing and its not toward God then perhaps that is your answer there. If your husband wanted you to spend time doing other things that exposed your children to more of the world unsupervised would you go along with that? No you wouldn't, you love them I can tell...The thing is your husband is in sin, clearly and sadly he is putting his selfish wants before those needs of his children. Does Father want you to submit unto your husband when he is in sin of putting self before the ones God has given him charge over?? These are things that you must consider, if you are feeling this tormented inside about being away from your children and being there for them as God has called you to do then I think you have your answer and you need to walk that out in love, in Christ. I actually really do understand what you are going through and I am praying for you dear sister. I know it hurts and I know it is so hard a place to be. I will also be praying for Father to open your husbands eyes and to change his heart.

Take care
Ebeth

2009/2/27 16:30Profile

Re:

Quote:

wind_blows wrote:
Hi again

I have a really great teaching that I can send you via PM if you like. IT is really long though, several pages. IT may help you with some of what you are struggling with. It helped answer some questions for me.

Only you are going to know what Father has for you in this situation. If you see your children are changing and its not toward God then perhaps that is your answer there. If your husband wanted you to spend time doing other things that exposed your children to more of the world unsupervised would you go along with that? No you wouldn't, you love them I can tell...The thing is your husband is in sin, clearly and sadly he is putting his selfish wants before those needs of his children. Does Father want you to submit unto your husband when he is in sin of putting self before the ones God has given him charge over?? These are things that you must consider, if you are feeling this tormented inside about being away from your children and being there for them as God has called you to do then I think you have your answer and you need to walk that out in love, in Christ. I actually really do understand what you are going through and I am praying for you dear sister. I know it hurts and I know it is so hard a place to be. I will also be praying for Father to open your husbands eyes and to change his heart.

Take care
Ebeth

Yes, thanks. Please send it. If anyone else knows of an article or video ect.. please let me know. I want to get all the information I can so I can have some peace about this.

Sorry Rebecca, your name got drug into this.

2009/2/27 16:35

Re:

with His Love ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km63bQinoJk&NR=1

and our prayers.

2009/2/27 17:00

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy