4. The god of this world plans to be king
5. Global political System
6. Global Economic System

[b]Three Legged Stool Plan of Satan
The last days plan that will seduce the world[/b]
This plan is not from God
This plan will be inspired by Satan
This plan will likely be in the name of the Savior, in the name of Christ
This plan will set up the religion of the antichrist.
God will destroy this plan

[b]Four (4) plans by man for the future hope of man—all 3 legged stool plans—all inspired by Satan![/b]

[b]United Nations Plan
United Nations Plan, underneath a global flag, a “new world order”[/b]
Leg 1= global political cooperation
Leg 2= global economic cooperation
Leg 3=global spiritual cooperation

[b]Mother Earth Plan- Gaia (mother earth)- “a new look at life on earth”[/b]
Leg 1= global politics
Leg 2= global economics
Leg 3= global spirituality

[b]Vatican Plan
The New World Order and One World religion![/b]
Leg 1= global political governance
Leg 2= global economic governance
Leg 3= global religious unity in the name of the “Eucharist Christ”

While visiting Rome in November of 1996, I took a city tour. One of our stops was St. Peter's Basilica. My guide told me another name for St. Peter's was the “Mother of All Churches.” (Roger Oakland)

[b]FATIMA TO BECOME INTERFAITH SHRINE [/b]
Nov. 1, 2003 http://www.apocalypsesoon.org/world1.html

[b]Delegates attending the Vatican and United Nations (UN) inspired annual interfaith congress "The Future of God", held during October in Fátima, heard how the Shrine is to be developed into a centre where all the religions of the world will gather to pay homage to their various gods. [/b]

The Congress was held in the Paul VI Pastoral Centre and presided over by the Cardinal Patriarch of Lisbon José de Cruz Policarpo. The Shrine's rector, Monsignor Luciano Guerra, told the Congress that Fátima "will change for the better." Addressing Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, Orthodox, Buddhist and African Pagan representatives he stated:[b] "The future of Fátima, or the adoration of God and His mother at this holy Shrine, must pass through the creation of a shrine where different religions can mingle.[/b]

The inter-religious dialogue in Portugal, and in the Catholic Church, is still in an embryonic phase, but the[b] Shrine of Fátima[/b] is not indifferent to this fact and is already open to being a universalistic place of vocation." The Hindu representative Ansshok Ansraj, described how already in the Far East millions of Hindus are getting "positive vibrations" from visiting Marian shrines without endangering their faith. [b]Monsignor Guerra pointed out that the very fact that Fátima is the name of a Muslim and Mohammed's daughter, is indicative that the Shrine must be open to the co-existence of various faiths and beliefs. According to the Monsignor: "Therefore we must assume that it was the will of the Blessed Virgin Mary that this comes about this way." Traditional Catholics opposed to the Congress were described by the Monsignor as "old fashioned, narrow minded, fanatic extremists and provocateurs." [/b]

[b]For the first time in the 86-year history of Fátima all of the Pagan and Christian delegates were invited to participate in the Ecumenical celebrations. One of the principle speakers, the Jesuit theologian Father Jacques Dupuis, was insistent that the religions of the world must unite.[/b] "The religion of the future will be a general converging of religions in a universal Christ that will satisfy all", he said. The Belgium born theologian argued: "The other religious traditions in the world are part of God's plan for humanity and the Holy Spirit is operating and present in Buddhist, Hindu and other sacred writings of Christian and non-Christian faiths as well."

In an impassioned plea he said: [b]"The universality of God's kingdom permits this, and this is nothing more than a diversified form of sharing in the same mystery of salvation. In the end it is hoped that the Christian will become a better Christian and each Hindu a better Hindu."[/b] An official statement put out by the Congress called for a non-proselytising approach by all religions[b]. "No one religion can irradiate another", it said "or strengthen itself by downplaying others and an open dialogue is the way to building bridges and tearing down walls of centuries of hate. What is needed is that each religion be true to its faith integrally and treat each religion on the same footing of equality with no inferior or superiority complexes."[/b] It emphasised that the secret to peace amongst all religions is admitting that contradictions exist between creeds but to concentrate on what unites them as opposed to what separates them. Delegates agreed that religious shrines, including Fátima, should be revamped every 25 years to reflect modern day trends and beliefs. The Shrine of Fátima is about to undergo a complete reconstruction with a new stadium-like basilica being erected close by the existing one built in 1921.

[b]1/6/2007 Pope Benedict[/b] – “The need emerged for a new world order in economis and political spheres, but also and especially in cultural & spiritual spheres, that is, a renewed humanism. The reason that a new social, political & economic order does not work is because there is no spiritual renewal, if we do not find God.”

[b]1/8/2007 Pope Benedict urges todays wisemen to shape the world based on Christ- shape a “new world order” on spiritual values.[/b] Said that [b]wisemen of today[/b] are found in three (3) classes of leaders—Political Authorities; People of intellect and science; the leaders of the world’s faiths.[b] All three categories are important as the church continues its task of transforming the world. Article in Catholicview.com

7/25/2007 Pope Benedict XVI- Catholic News.com
“Creation vs. evolution is an absurdity. Benedict also says humans must listen to the voice of the earth”[/b]

[b]The Purpose Driven Plan[/b]
This is the latest "hope" plan for the earth
1. The plan is being promoted by man
2. The plan includes the P.E.A.C.E. plan
3. Many evangelical Christians are enlisting
4. The plan is very ecumenical
5. The plan deals with global economics

[b]Pastor Rick Warren and his 3 legged stool plan
The Purpose Driven Plan[/b]
Leg 1= a public sector role
Leg 2= a private sector role
Leg 3= a faith sector role

The faith sector role= the Churches!

Rick Warren’s 3 legged stool plan interview with Tim Russert on 12/24/2006 “regarding a plan to defeat the planets five (5) giants:
“A one legged stool will fall over, a two legged stool will fall over, and business and government alone cannot solve these problems. They haven’t or the woul’ve. There is a private sector role, there is a private sector role, and there is a faith sector role. The third leg of the Purpose Driven Stool is the Churches. The Churches equals the Faith Sector.

Anyone else want to help with working on this, from the Roger Oakland tapes, that can be found at youtube.com?

Sincerely,

Walter

:-)

Quote:

White_Stone wrote:
Hello Walter,

Thank you for double posting your outline (in this thread and yours). Perhaps it will help some see clearly what I have seen for years. Worldly, physical Churches are part of Satan's plan.

It is good to warn but I feel better when I view God's marvelous plan:
Quote:
Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy [b][color=CC3300]heart[/color][/b], and with all thy [b][color=CC3300]soul[/color][/b], and with all thy [b][color=CC3300]mind[/color][/b]. (38) This is the first and great commandment. (39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

There is great turmoil all around us now because of the unwinding of the world economy. Most often Countries resort to war when economies fall and the threat of war is great. It helps me to focus on what is Good and Pure - The Word of God. The world will do what it does but I am standing on a Rock that can not be moved.

Your urgency is evident and I am delighted you have eyes to see what is going on. When I first saw it I was outraged and told everyone. Not one person I told would see. If they are going to see, it will come from God. I will continue to speak out if I see an opening but for the most part I try to focus on Him.

Praise Jesus,
white stone

P.S. By the way, did you read the whole piece at the link I gave?

2009/2/26 23:59

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy