SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : ShockingYouthMessage.com released...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 ShockingYouthMessage.com released...

Saints,

I have put together a page: http://www.shockingyouthmessage.com/ where you can view and promote the shocking youth message video by Paul Washer. I am working on getting up a FULL HD quality recording on youtube to replace the one there.

There are 2 facebook options also to join, a group and a cause. Spread the word.

2009/2/17 2:36Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: ShockingYouthMessage.com released...

any thoughts brethren?

2009/2/17 10:49Profile
Wordizlife

Re:

"Paul never glamorized the gospel! It is not success, but sacrifice! It's not a glamerous gospel ,but a bloody gospel, a gory gospel, and a sacrificial gospel! 5 minutes inside eternity and we will wish that we had sacrificed more!!! Wept more, bled more, grieved more, loved more, prayed more, given more!!!"
-Leonard Ravenhill

which sermon is that quote from?

2009/2/17 11:04Profile
dunlow64God

Re:

This is awesome. I first heard this message a little over a year ago and it changed me. I believe that this website will be a great asset to the body of Christ! I am a newly called youth leader and I am planning on showing this to my youth group! I pray that God will open their eyes to see and their ears to hear the things that He has in store for them! Thank you for taking time to do this! You will surely be blessed for it!
In Christ,
Wendy :-)

2009/2/17 11:09Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Shocking Youth Message was a life changing message in my view. I listened to this message right after I was saved, and I have rarely found a message that can surpass this one.

Great addition. I will be using it.

2009/2/17 11:26Profile
paulamicela

Re:

I'm very happy to see this website created. It will be easier than ever to share this amazing message with others!

2009/2/17 13:28Profile
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Re: ShockingYouthMessage.com released...

I showed it to my youth group tonight.

A few loved it and thanked me for showing it.

Many of them, afterwards, ran to one of our pastors and told her that Paul Washer's teaching opposed everything she has been teaching them in Sunday School & women's group.

So I am expecting some challenges/complaining from leadership and maybe parents.

Please pray for my church, the youth, and that God will grant boldness to my wife, my children, and myself.

Thank you!

2009/2/17 22:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy