Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

A worker is worthy of his wages

Brethren,

The donation link is back in operation!
I once again want to take the initiative to drum up some support for Greg and this wonderful site.

Periodically I want to keep this topic up on the main page as a friendly reminder to ask us all to consider what we can contribute to this fine work.
I will do my best to be creative as to not become annoying.

Not all of us have financial resources that are expendable, and some of us have just enough to make ends meet. But surely we can ALL pray for this ministry as well as for God's leading in whatever we can give.

Greg has been very humble in my opinion and honest about his desire to keep this site free. The cost's to run this site are not a lot and it is a ministry that is obviously a labor of love.
So I just ask that we all consider the blessing's we have received here and if we might just be a blessing in return. Thanks.
_/crsschk\_

[i][b]"Stand in the way and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16[/b][/i]

P.S. Yes, this was copied and moved from a different section in the forum, just a friendly reminder, especially now with the new server. Let's shower him with kindness!

2003/8/14 18:36Profile

Re: A worker is worthy of his wages

I agree with crsschk! If you have been blessed by the ministry on this site then why not help support this work? Greg(wrtbooks) does this as a labor of love. It costs him out of pocket from his own funds, a couple of hundred dollars every single month, to keep this and the two other websites he operates functioning. You get the benefit of getting all this wonderful ministry for FREE but what are you doing to say THANK YOU?

Greg has had opportunities to make money on this website to help it pay for itself, such as the Google links that you saw for a time, BUT he did not think the Word of God should be marketed or merchandised, so he took down the links trusting that the Lord will provide. This speaks highly of his integrity in my book! We all know the Lord will provide BUT he does so THROUGH HIS PEOPLE!

Greg will continue to operate this site whether you contribute one penny or not. Crssck and I are not asking those of you who have nothing to give and are financially strapped to contribute. However, I believe that MOST of you who can afford the LUXURY of an internet connection CAN afford to give SOMETHING! Even $10.00 a month would help Greg tremendously. If he had only 20 people that would give $5.00 a month it would help. Can you honestly with a "good" conscience take without giving something back in return when you have received something of value from it?

Those of you who cannot give financially to help support this wonderful service can at least pray for all these messages that have been downloaded(coming up on 100,000 downloads!) that they will bear fruit unto The Lord Jesus to the Glory of God the Father! All of us can help in this way. The important thing is that LIVES are being changed because this site exists. Do you want to share in this ministry? The Bible in the Old Testament called this "Levitical Service". Without the support that the Levites provided the ark and the tabernacle could not have been moved from place to place and the testimony could not have gone forward. You have the opportunity to be a New Testament Levite!

If you have a credit card you can pay online through PAYPAL. It costs you nothing to sign up but allows you to use your credit card for convenience and Greg will have your gifts almost immediately available to him to pay the monthly bills. Please pray about it and after you have prayed act! I think it was A.J Gordon who said "We cannot do more than pray until we have prayed but after we have prayed we must act".

In the Lord Jesus,

Kevin

2003/8/14 20:17
jeremyhulsey

Re:

This is a wonderfull ministry. One that I have been praying I would find on the internet for a long time. And even though I am one who cannot afford an internet connection--I use my mom's computer--I will definately be giving to this ministry as the Lord provides.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/8/15 2:21Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Cost of 98604 sermons at $3.00 ea at OnePlace.com =$295,812.00

Cost of 98604 sermons at SermonIndex.net = FREE

Cost of, or value placed on integrity, character, and being a servant of the Most High = [u][b]Priceless[/b][/u]

_/crsschk\_

2003/8/15 9:01Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Just trying to keep this up on the main page.

2003/8/15 15:03Profile
todd

California

Re:

Quote:
"Cost of 98604 sermons at $3.00 ea at OnePlace.com =$295,812.00

Cost of 98604 sermons at SermonIndex.net = FREE

Cost of, or value placed on integrity, character, and being a servant of the Most High = Priceless"

I love it. Did I see that one on TBN awhile back?

2003/8/15 19:49Profile

Re:

Quote:
I love it. Did I see that one on TBN awhile back?

:-D :-D :-D

I'm assuming this is meant to be humorous or was it meant to be serious? :-D

Notice Kevin's sneaky way to get this thread back up on the front page!! :-)

2003/8/16 9:48
todd

California

Re:

Yes, humorous. And yes, way to keep this thread alive.

2003/8/16 10:58Profile

Re:

I figured it was meant to be humorous but with some people you never know!

Once again Kevin sneaks this thread to the top! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

2003/8/17 0:16
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Just got back in town, (Sunday evening)....
Way to go you guy's!
whew...it was starting to drift towards the bottom....got it just in time. :-D

_/crsschk\_

2003/8/18 1:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy