SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Krispy is disheartened

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

RebeccaF wrote:

Quote:
What Crrsschk, did was disgraceful saying things to me like "spit it out" etc... and I felt it needed to be addressed at the time publicly but maybe that was not a good thing, still not sure yet.

Rebecca, what happened here is that Mike had no clue what you meant because he is a male who cannot take a hint. The only males who can take hints are in novels written by women! Seriously, males do not have the capability to take a hint. Mine can't and I have been married to him for 41 years. Women are good in giving hints and being understood by other women. Not so with males! You have be up front and blunt. Now this is not bad - it is just the way God made us and it is in our best interest to acknowledge it and work this way.

Does this make sense?

ginnyrose

2009/2/8 18:13Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Krispy is disheartened

Krispy,

I am glad you shared what God is doing in your life. And I hope you will allow God to continue this process in our life and not be distracted. All saints are in the process of being changed from glory to glory.

You well know that you and I disagree sharply on music, but I also know that should not keep one from appreciating what God is doing in the other person's life.

Keep the faith, brother and be sure to take good care of those little boys (or those miniature Kritters)!

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/2/8 18:26Profile
MJones

Missouri

Re:

ginneyrose,

That'll preach.

edit: you posted too fast. To clarify, I mean the one about guys not being able to take a hint.

2009/2/8 18:26Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
That'll preach

Is that good or bad? I did not mean to be offensive...it just is that most females are ignorant how males think - takes a lifelong to learn all this...and some of us have learned a few things along the way because we are older.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/2/8 18:32Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

ginnyrose wrote:
I did not mean to be offensive...it just is that most females are ignorant how males think - takes a lifelong to learn all this
Blessings,
ginnyrose

Ginny, this can go both ways trust me, 35 years later I "sometimes" still can't seem to understand how my wife thinks.

2009/2/8 19:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am closing this thread, I think it has had its point covered.

2009/2/8 20:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy