SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeffpratley

Caerphilly, South Wales, UK

Hi...

Just a quick note to introduce myself--I'm Jeff, living in South Wales, UK, with my lovely wife Keren, kids Holly (15 going on 22) and Matthew (11--12 next month) and Ginger the dog.

I belong to Caerphilly Christian Fellowship where I play guitar as part of the worship band, and speak at the midweek meeting every 6 or 7 weeks. I also look after the website.

I stumbled into this site about a month ago, when I was searching for some material about the Welsh Revival. I've been challenged and inspired by the messages, and greatly encouraged to find a community of believers who love the Lord deeply and embrace the cross.

Many blessings in Jesus,
Jeff

2004/8/3 16:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hi...

Quote:
I stumbled into this site about a month ago, when I was searching for some material about the Welsh Revival. I've been challenged and inspired by the messages, and greatly encouraged to find a community of believers who love the Lord deeply and embrace the cross.

Welcome dear brother Jeff, I am glad you have been blessed by the audio/video resources on SermonIndex. Just in case you don't know there are some [

Webmaster Tools
http://www.sermonindex.net/sermonscript.php

available feel free to utilize them if necessary. I look forward to hearing more from you.

2004/8/3 18:42Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy