SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for bible study tonight

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer for bible study tonight

Great news my bible study leader watched the 2002 youth evangelism conference with paul washer after my recommendation to play it at bible study, he decided to watch before playing it to make sure it would be good and he thinks it would be excellent and we will be playing it tonight. I truly believe their our some at bible study that might not be saved, and this video might be a wake up call, please pray that God opens their eyes and unhardens their hearts, many assume their saved just because they say they believe this but still like to live sinful lives may God penetrate their hearts and convict them.

2009/2/6 16:09
Choo

Re: Prayer for bible study tonight

I am praying even now that the Lord, by His grace and power, will use this tape to open the eyes of the understanding of many of those young people tonight, to what it means to be truly saved.

Charmaine

2009/2/6 16:53Profile

Re:

Well i was watching the movie with about 15 others tonight and while i was watching i mjust new what brother paul was speaking was going to get through to someone. An older man who had the bible study at his house kept on making comments during the video like how do you know your saved towards paul washer and i was getting slightly angry. After the study the man made another comment and then i saw my bible study leader tell him that he should have liked what he was saying with tears in his eyes and many others then began to say how great he was too. One of the elders made the comment that he hadn't heard preaching like that since when he was first saved a long time ago. Also their was a girl who wanted to come back and dedicate her life too the christian faith and didn't know how exactly , i guess didn't have the motivation and she told me that this is what she needed and she was very convicted. Their were 2 that seemed unsure about what he was saying but everyone else kept thanking me for this tape and asking questions about paul washer and i praise God and those who prayed in the short notice for this blessing of a night. It meant so much to me that this video brought my bible study leader to tears, oh Lord thank you so much, i ask you please to continue to work in the unbelievers hearts and save them. God bless paul washer for speaking the truth and being obedient to the holy spirit to get a message that some hate and some love and that believers rejoice over. Pray for those who were unsure of this message. The cross shows us how depraved we really our.

2009/2/7 3:04

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy