SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Did you choose your spouse or God?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
fuehrerbe21

Wisconsin

Re:

something I did not say that is extremely important. put God before everything else. seek Him. just seek Him to know Him. The more you know God, the more you will be able to understand His will.

If you are not in the Word every day and praying constantly, start.

I'm with Lysa. Any hesitation, wait.

2009/2/6 15:35Profile

Re:

Krispy You talking to me about wisdom but yet your making judgements before you even know our full situation. I'm not wise. Don't sit here though and think your wiser than me simply because your older. Paul Washer said something along the lines that theres alot of old fools. So don't try being holy with me Krispy because your not. Your just as much of a 19 year old fool as I am. Your just as much of a sinner as I am. You should get to know someone real well before you make such judgements. And yes they were jugements even if you say they werent.

2009/2/6 16:14
Santana

Re:

I know, I know. I always think about Jesus praying in the garden saying, "Your will, not mine."

I wonder if this is the one thing I love that God is calling me to give up.

But were just courting, engagement is long from here.

2009/2/6 16:16Profile

Re:

Quote:
Krispy You talking to me about wisdom but yet your making judgements before you even know our full situation. I'm not wise. Don't sit here though and think your wiser than me simply because your older. Paul Washer said something along the lines that theres alot of old fools. So don't try being holy with me Krispy because your not. Your just as much of a 19 year old fool as I am. Your just as much of a sinner as I am. You should get to know someone real well before you make such judgements. And yes they were jugements even if you say they werent.

Yep... thats pretty much the response I expected.

You tell me not to judge you (which I did not), yet it's ok for you to judge me... which you just did.

Paul Washer said this: Many people say to me "judge not lest ye be judged"... and I tell them "twist not scripture lest ye be like Satan!"

Enough said. Not gonna waste time arguing with you.

Krispy

2009/2/6 16:19

Re:

Also, another thing. You have ALOT of mis-judgments. I think you hate my advice because it goes according to faith and you can't stand faith. You think that having a child is the product of having sex. The only reason any child is born is because GOD gives them...not because people have sex. But go ahead and give man the power to make children just like all my unbelieving family does. Your a liar lemme say that. God alone gives a child and you can't for the life of you have sex and make one! That is a lie.

Me and my wife courted the best we could without our parents. I remained a virgin until we got married. We sure didn't live together. You can be very rude with my 19 year old advice. I don't care...The only question is...is it biblical?

Here's the Bible for you...you should shut your mouth and listen to Scripture. Your ideas are deadweight when God speaks...So listen!

[b]Marriage is honourable in all[/b], and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. - Heb 13:4

Let thy fountain be blessed: and [b]rejoice with the wife of thy youth.[/b] - Proverbs 5:18

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. - Gen. 2:24

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. - 1 Cor. 7:9

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it. - Mat. 19:12

Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this]life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun. - Ecc. 9:9

Lastly, just to put the icing on the cake for you holiness people

Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. - Ecc. 11:9

2009/2/6 16:31
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Paul Washer said something along the lines that theres alot of old fools. So don't try being holy with me Krispy because your not. Your just as much of a 19 year old fool as I am. Your just as much of a sinner as I am.

With this said, I think it's time to close the thread. Dear Paul, this reads really harsh. I don't think Krispy's post to you warranted a response like this, yet at the same time I can understand your frustration as well. It's best we just put this one to sleep.

Speaking of wisdom, it might be wise for you brothers to resolve this misunderstanding over in PM land. The wiser brother will be the one to initiate the reconcilliation.

Brother Paul

2009/2/6 16:32Profile

Re:

Krispy...you might want to read what I wrote. I didnd't tell you not to judge me. Go ahead and judge me. I just let you know that you were doing it because you seemed so concerned with judging me.

2009/2/6 16:34

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy