SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Article on President Bush

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
Rahman

Re:

Hear the Constitution Party's agenda first hand from;
Jim Clymer, National Chairman, Constitution Party ...

NAT'L CONSTITUTION PARTY (C-SPAN INTERVIEW)
Real Player Req'd
rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/c04/c04_wj053104_clymer.rm

FYI for PA. : Mr. Clymer is running for the Senate against Arlen Specter(R) and Joe Hoeffle(D).

A statement Mr. Clymer made that i really like;

Quote;
"DUTY IS OURS ... RESULTS ARE IN THE HANDS OF GOD" ...

Sounds a lot like ...

1Cor.3: [6] I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

2004/8/27 11:51Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Politics Schmolitics!

Okay, well, there's A LOT that's been said on here and as I started reading the first couple posts, oh boy, this stuff just goes right over my head! I did go to the link to that first article, but where it says Bush appointed a homosexual so and so, or that he believes in abortion in the case of rape or... I forgot what the other reason was - well, there were these numbers that I guess were supposed to be links to where this information was coming from, but my computer said I needed authorization. So I couldn't look up the proof on what that guy was writing.

I don't listen to talk radio, watch hours of CSPAN during my free time (don't have cable anyway), or get all into this campaign... competitiveness. However, I do exercise my right (rather, privelege) to vote. If we have opportunities as Christians to have a say in the direction of our government and country, why not get involved? As far as I know, George W. Bush is against abortion and homosexuality. Those are 2 pretty big moral issues that could be our country's survival or downfall. I don't deny that President Bush isn't a perfect person, or that he even fails to make all the right political or moral decisions. As far as I know though, he takes a stronger stand morally than John Kerry does. But may God grant us the wisdom.

2004/8/27 14:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy