Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING FEBRUARY 3

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING FEBRUARY 3

[b]Be strong, and work; for I am with you, saith the Lord of hosts.[/b]

I am the vine, ye are the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - Strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. - The joy of the Lord is your strength.

Thus said the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets. - Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not. - The LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might.

If God be for us, who can be against us? - Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not.

Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. - Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

HAG. 2:4. John 15:5. -Phi. 4:13. -Eph. 6:10. -Neh. 8:10. Zech. 8:9. -Isa. 35:3,4. -Judg. 6:14. Rom. 8:31. -II Cor. 4:1. Gal. 6:9. -I Cor. 15:57.

2009/2/3 13:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy