SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello i'm new to the site

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
betty45

Hello i'm new to the site

My name is Betty, i have been listening to a few of the sermons and have found them very good. The church which my family and i go to is not very good at preaching the word so i feel very hungry. But now i have found this site that should change. God Bless

2009/2/3 10:37Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Hello i'm new to the site

Welcome sister.

Blessings to you and your family. May the Lord guide you and your family in His ways. I look forward in sharing in the glory of the Lord together. :-)

2009/2/3 10:44Profile
Limey153

Berkshire, England

Welcome to the forums Betty, I'm sure you will be encouraged and enriched here, and maybe with all the abundance of great spititual food available here on Sermon Index you and your family may well find yourselves taking it back to your church to feed them also.
Lovely to have another child of God here. :-)

2009/2/3 10:57Profile

Welcome, sister! There is indeed a wealth of good sermons in this website. A few of the speakers that have ministered to me are Keith Daniel (and his wife Jenny Daniel), Bill McCleod, Gerhard DuToit, Leonard Ravenhill, Paul Washer, Art Katz, Paris Reidhead and many others. The podcast sermon section is a good place to start on listening to some of the best messages from various speakers.

God bless you, sister.

~Joy

2009/2/3 10:58
Koheleth

NC

Welcome! Although there is quite a variety of materials here, I am certain a little looking around will connect you with something you really appreciate and really need in the Lord. Blessings.

2009/2/3 11:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy