SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Social workers hand brother and sister to gay men for adoption

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Social workers hand brother and sister to gay men for adoption

'They say we're too old to care for our grandchildren': Social workers hand brother and sister to gay men for adoption.

Two young children are to be adopted by a gay couple, despite the protests of their grandparents.

The devastated grandparents were told they would never see the youngsters again unless they dropped their opposition.

The couple, who cannot be named, wanted to give the five-year-old boy and his four-year-old sister a loving home themselves. [b]But they were ruled to be too old - at 46 and 59.[/b] [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1130066/They-say-old-care-grandchildren-Social-workers-hand-siblings-gay-men-adoption.html]Read the article here![/url]

Some may say, they voted those people into power. I believe God has allowed these forces to rise up to power for His Glory. The same forces are at work in my Country and while it breaks my heart to see the fruit of their work I know God will punish completely all who oppose His will and deny His Son. That is the only thing that keeps me sane.

white stone

2009/2/2 11:27Profile
Greenlea

Re: Social workers hand brother and sister to gay men for adoption

I am both speechless and saddened. I pray this is not allowed to happen, but if it does my prayer is that it will be for His glory and that through it all this these men will someday come to know the saviour.

'I can't.....GOD CAN!'

2009/2/2 11:54Profile

Re:

I really have felt recently that we are living in the days of Sodom. It probably has alot to do with this new administration and all of the doors that are being flung open that were recently closed even if this wasn't happening in our country, the moral corruption is just about the same everywhere, it's just that the laws are changing. It would have happened sooner but for the laws. Now we see wickedness like this pressing in on us and that is the hour we are living in.

Genesis 19:4-11
4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, [b]compassed the house round, both old and young,[/b] all the people from every quarter:

5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? [b]bring them out unto us,[/b] that we may know them.

6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

[b]9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.[/b]

10But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

2009/2/2 12:08
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

Godlessness is becoming more militant and more brazen every day. The godlessness of the hour is not a grass roots phenomenon; it is mainly coming from the top down: government, education and big media. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ph. 6:12

2009/2/2 16:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy