Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 2 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 2 MORNING

[b]Oh that thou wouldest keep me from evil.[/b]

Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. - The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die: remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches, feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. - I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible. - He that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. - The LORD knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations.

I CHR. 4:10. Luke 22:46. -Matt. 26:41. Prov. 30:7-9. Psa. 121:7. Jer. 15:21. I John 5:18. Rev. 3:10. -II Pet. 2:9.

2009/2/2 9:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy